Windows 10: Strange color changing problems after last windows 10 update

Discus and support Strange color changing problems after last windows 10 update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a strange color changing issue with my windows 10. Every time i move the cursor/click the mouse the color of the display get fade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thebruder, Oct 16, 2016.

1. thebruder Win User

Strange color changing problems after last windows 10 update

Hi All,

I have a strange color changing issue with my windows 10.
    Every time i move the cursor/click the mouse the color of the display get fade and then return to normal.

Here is a movie that i uploaded to youtube that shows the problem:
    Windows color change problem - YouTube

Any idea how to solve this issue?

:)

thebruder, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Winwin.0 Win User

It's strange after I update my Windows 10

It's so strange after I upgraded my Windows 10. When I shutdown the PC, the screen has changed from blue to pink(before update is blue in color). How can I slove this problem?

Winwin.0, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Phone calendar

Hi I have a Microsoft 950xl 10 dual sim windows Lumia mobile I have a small problem in the calendar after the last software update appointments in calendar on your phone got the pink highlighting prior to this update in blue color automatically changes to
    how do I change the color of the lists of appointments in the calendar

nadav

נדבאוסיה, Oct 16, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

Hi,
    Check the display driver and NVidia driver for any change, if the previous drivers worked without any problems, switch back to them and
    disable driver updates with this tutorial:Driver Updates in Windows Update - Enable or Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

brummyfan, Oct 16, 2016
  5. thebruder Win User
    Hi, and thanks for your replay.

I tried it (revert to the previous graphic driver version), still same problem.

Any ideas?

thebruder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Strange color changing problems after last windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Strange color changing

2. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  3. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  4. Strange Behavior after last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange Behavior after last Windows Update: I successfully installed Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 on 7/19/2020. If my laptop goes into sleep mode, it is unresponsive when I wake it up. I can click on a taskbar icon, but nothing happens. A restart does not solve the problem; I need to completely...
  5. Display Color change after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display Color change after windows 10 update: I noticed my display color has changed after recently windows 10 update July 2020, even I tried using my previous color profile, it didn't affect at all. Is there a way to fix it?...
  6. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  7. Website Problems After Last Windows 10 Update

Website Problems After Last Windows 10 Update: After an automatic update on 20 January I'm having problems with several websites which worked fine before. Several sites have lost various levels of functionality options chosen go into endless "spinning circle," multiple refreshes etc.. The worst case is a company's...
  8. Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.

Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.: I updated Windows on 8/22/2019, and started having problems with my Dell XPS after that. First, I got an error message upon startup that the system didn't recognize the AC Adapter. The system has slowed to a very s l o w crawl and shuts down periodically. Last week I found...
  9. problems after last update

problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  10. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps weird color after windows update

2. strange color theme windows update