Windows 10: Strange displays in the browser bottom right?

Discus and support Strange displays in the browser bottom right? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In my browser (Firefox), strange "advertisements" have recently been displayed below. How can I remove this or could it be malware and how can I remove... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Vader66, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Vader66 Win User

Strange displays in the browser bottom right?

In my browser (Firefox), strange "advertisements" have recently been displayed below. How can I remove this or could it be malware and how can I remove it?

Strange displays in the browser bottom right? 0_big.png

lg

:)

Vader66, Jun 27, 2020
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jun 27, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Strange displays in the browser bottom right?

BF4 Browser Utility

Strange displays in the browser bottom right? LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Strange displays in the browser bottom right? Main.jpg

Strange displays in the browser bottom right? Refresh.jpg

Strange displays in the browser bottom right? about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Strange displays in the browser bottom right?

1. Strange displays in the browser bottom right? - Similar Threads - Strange displays browser

2. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.: Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display. Problem arose when when I purchased and installed MS office, two days ago. In settings-activate windows appears error code 0x80070002. Windows 10 was legally purchased few years ago already installed with...
  3. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.: Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display. Problem arose when when I purchased and installed MS office, two days ago. In settings-activate windows appears error code 0x80070002. Windows 10 was legally purchased few years ago already installed with...
  4. Notice "Activate Windows" appears at the right bottom of the display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Strange red box at bottom right of screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange red box at bottom right of screen.: There is a strange flashing transparent white box on the bottom of my screen. I cant click on it, and I see no processes in task manager that may be causing it. I booted into safe mode and It fixed but when I turned off my pc and went back on in safe mode it was still there....
  6. Strange problem with taskbar blocking the bottom of my browser window.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange problem with taskbar blocking the bottom of my browser window.: I have this problem that recently started and I can't figure it out. It's usually not that big of an issue, but say I'm watching something with subtitles on -- the taskbar will be blocking them if they're really close to the bottom. Sometimes there's other important stuff on...
  7. Strange display issue on HP laptop running Windows 10, strange gray bar on the bottom and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange display issue on HP laptop running Windows 10, strange gray bar on the bottom and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DiabloOrNoDeal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbawnw/strange_display_issue_on_hp_laptop_running/
  8. browsers cut off at the bottom

in Browsers and Email
    browsers cut off at the bottom: Has anyone seen this? [img] I get a solid white "bar" at the bottom of my screen when using Firefox, and it persists when scrolling. It blocks whatever content is there unless I keep scrolling but when I get to the bottom of the webpage and I can't keep scrolling, I can't...
  9. I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I've been noticing something strange with browsers and displays in W10: Greetings. I have noticed on all systems running W10 (any flavor) that certain windows applications and browsers that are not maximized, an inability to be stretched all the way to the screen edge as in W7. This only appears in landscape (horizontal) mode. There is about 3...
  10. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen: I apologize if this was asked by someone else. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an area that acts strange. I first noticed it when I was playing WoW. When my cursor went into that area in the game, it changed from looking like the WoW hand to looking like...