Windows 10: Strange Emails From You.

Discus and support Strange Emails From You. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Every day I get this email "Please use this code to reset the password for the Microsoft account XXX". It purports to come from *** Email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rodneyclayton, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Strange Emails From You.

Hello, Every day I get this email "Please use this code to reset the password for the Microsoft account XXX". It purports to come from

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** I'm confused as to why I'm getting these and am not sure if it's an attempt at fraud. Any help would be appreciated. Have tried phoning various helplines but got nowhere.

Mr. R. Clayton.

:)

rodneyclayton, Nov 10, 2018

2. email

My system is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and my email is Windows live. When I open a hyperlink I get a blank/black page listed as "Untitled". Any suggestions?

HELPlucy2016, Nov 10, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    strange wow support emails

if you reply they quickly put your email on a "working address, human there, reads spam" list and sell it off to all the other spammers for extra dollars.

if you want to do something, look up the domain whois or AS (google: AS lookup) and contact the abuse department of where they are hosted

W1zzard, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Edgar Pan Win User

Strange Emails From You.

no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Strange Emails From You.

1. Strange Emails From You. - Similar Threads - Strange Emails

2. Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...: Keep receiving emails about getting a passcode that sort of seems from Microsoft but doubt it. We’ve not used a passcode or asked for one. So what is going on with these emails? How can I protect my privacy better? Should I just block these emails?...
  3. Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...: Keep receiving emails about getting a passcode that sort of seems from Microsoft but doubt it. We’ve not used a passcode or asked for one. So what is going on with these emails? How can I protect my privacy better? Should I just block these emails?...
  4. Strange, repeated emails about getting passcodes, not from me! How do I protect my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. SSCAM? this strange email just arrived. does MS advise people to keep their passwords? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSCAM? this strange email just arrived. does MS advise people to keep their passwords? I...: Dear *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Your Microsoft Outlook password for is set to expire today Thursday, November 16, 2023 Keep My Password We encourage you to take the time now to keep your password to avoid login interruption. Disclaimer: Microsoft will not be...
  6. SSCAM? this strange email just arrived. does MS advise people to keep their passwords? I...

SSCAM? this strange email just arrived. does MS advise people to keep their passwords? I...: Dear *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Your Microsoft Outlook password for is set to expire today Thursday, November 16, 2023 Keep My Password We encourage you to take the time now to keep your password to avoid login interruption. Disclaimer: Microsoft will not be...
  7. SCAM? this strange email just arrived. does MS advise people to keep their passwords? I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCAM? this strange email just arrived. does MS advise people to keep their passwords? I...: Dear *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Your Microsoft Outlook password for is set to expire today Thursday, November 16, 2023 Keep My Password We encourage you to take the time now to keep your password to avoid login interruption. Disclaimer: Microsoft will not be...
  8. SCAM? this strange email just arrived. does MS advise people to keep their passwords? I...

SCAM? this strange email just arrived. does MS advise people to keep their passwords? I...: Dear *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Your Microsoft Outlook password for is set to expire today Thursday, November 16, 2023 Keep My Password We encourage you to take the time now to keep your password to avoid login interruption. Disclaimer: Microsoft will not be...
  9. Can't read emails - strange characters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't read emails - strange characters: Hi - I cannot read incoming emails on Microsoft Edge Windows 10 computer. The emails are written in unusual character and are totally unreadable. Please advise how I can rectify this. Thank you....
  10. Can't read emails - strange characters

Can't read emails - strange characters: Hi - I cannot read incoming emails on Microsoft Edge Windows 10 computer. The emails are written in unusual character and are totally unreadable. Please advise how I can rectify this. Thank you....