Windows 10: STRANGE ERROR CODE

Discus and support STRANGE ERROR CODE in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I get this error anywhere from 15min to 3 hrs after I click ok my desktop goes blank only leaving my wallpaper and it has a navy blue flash.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnyOpenNames, Dec 28, 2018.

1. STRANGE ERROR CODE

STRANGE ERROR CODE bb575c6c-71db-48cc-bab7-41c67f10f50b?upload=true.jpg

I get this error anywhere from 15min to 3 hrs after

I click ok my desktop goes blank only leaving my wallpaper and it has a navy blue flash. I have to force restart to fix this error. Please help me

:)

AnyOpenNames, Dec 28, 2018
  2. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Dec 28, 2018
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Steevo Win User

STRANGE ERROR CODE

Steevo, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

STRANGE ERROR CODE

1. STRANGE ERROR CODE - Similar Threads - STRANGE ERROR CODE

2. Strange update error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange update error message: I was receiving updates with no problems up until about an hour ago 10:45 Central Daylight Time I took a screen shot and it's below. I don't know what updates are missing. Any help is appreciated!...
  3. Strange USB errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange USB errors: HI Team, getting some strange USB errors, hoping to helping to determine if this is the motherboard or the Processor.When this happens all my usb devices briefly disconnect and reconnect.Fault bucket...
  4. Strange USB errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange USB errors: HI Team, getting some strange USB errors, hoping to helping to determine if this is the motherboard or the Processor.When this happens all my usb devices briefly disconnect and reconnect.Fault bucket...
  5. Access code windows performing strangely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access code windows performing strangely: In the past few hours, my Access code windows have been acting up.When I bring up Design View and select Build Event, a bunch of code windows pop up from other forms, besides the one I'm looking at. Have I done something to cause this? Is there an update that I need to do?...
  6. Access code windows performing strangely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access code windows performing strangely: In the past few hours, my Access code windows have been acting up.When I bring up Design View and select Build Event, a bunch of code windows pop up from other forms, besides the one I'm looking at. Have I done something to cause this? Is there an update that I need to do?...
  7. Strange code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange code: what does it mean to get a Code 4666 on my search bar? I left my browser tab open and when I returned that was typed on my url bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-code/d8982a16-9d0a-439f-9cf0-0bbe432e8f38
  8. Strange audio error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange audio error: I recently formatted my laptop to the latest version of Windows 10. I went ahead and installed my Realtek audio drivers which enabled the usage of my audio device. What is happening now is - that when I start an audio stream (YouTube, Game, Video) it starts off quite loud...
  9. The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The strange error OOBEMSANGCENROLL: Hi Comunity! New clean install Windows 10.1803. After enter PIN-code received the strange error. Photo by phone from screen [IMG] Is anybody knows what happening? PS Windows installed successful ....
  10. Strange startup errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange startup errors: While reviewing my events log I see that the same strange errors occur at every boot up - those are 4 events referring to some service (?) - their descriptions are: - The Sync Host_37c69 service terminated unexpectedly. - The Contact Data_37c69 service terminated...