Windows 10: Strange fan or clock-shaped icon

Discus and support Strange fan or clock-shaped icon in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Yesterday, I found this strange icon in my lock screen. Is that an error or something? Need your HELP.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Noureldeen-Helaly, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Strange fan or clock-shaped icon

Yesterday, I found this strange icon in my lock screen. Is that an error or something? Need your HELP. Strange fan or clock-shaped icon 2200b7e9-b760-4a95-81b7-7aaf1dbafd7f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Noureldeen-Helaly, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Dec 22, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Strange USB-Drive Icons

Hi, I've not looked into this at all, but looking at that folder the one that appears to contain the strange icon is
    f4e323bf-0f31-42b6-9ad6-5d5382d3fa83
    - I don't have one called 797289b8-812a-4d9e-bda5-91567fd47bc6

Would I be correct in thinking that this ico file is the clue as to which to delete?

Strange fan or clock-shaped icon [​IMG]

And thanks- having deleted the folder it did indeed prove necessary to use Driver Booster as described. Problem solved- for now...

dalchina, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Strange fan or clock-shaped icon

Strange Shadow type Icon/Image Windows 10

Hi VidhuGour,

In order to help you with your concern about the strange shadow, icon or image on your Windows 10 screen, you may check and access the icon using the File Explorer of your Windows 10 PC. Follow these steps:

• Click the File Manager icon from the taskbar.
    • Click This PC.
    • Click the Desktop folder.
    • It should show you that strange desktop icon and its corresponding File name.

If it doesn't show, you may try changing your wallpaper into a darker type and see if the strange figure would still be there. If it is, then it might be a dead pixel that you currently have on your screen.

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Strange fan or clock-shaped icon

1. Strange fan or clock-shaped icon - Similar Threads - Strange fan clock

2. strange CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    strange CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT: Problem description: When inserting a USB device into the USB port on the front of the chassis, there may occasionally be a CLOCK WATCHLOG TIMEOUT, and this issue is not mandatory. I have searched a lot of information, but still cannot find a solution to the problem. Please...
  3. strange CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    strange CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT: Problem description: When inserting a USB device into the USB port on the front of the chassis, there may occasionally be a CLOCK WATCHLOG TIMEOUT, and this issue is not mandatory. I have searched a lot of information, but still cannot find a solution to the problem. Please...
  4. Strange shapes appear in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange shapes appear in Windows 10: I have a problem with the appearance of strange shapes as in the picture, and they appear and then disappear repeatedly, and they also disappear after scrolling on themI had Windows 7 and it did not have this problem, but after installing Windows 10 it appeared...
  5. Strange shapes appear in Windows 10

Strange shapes appear in Windows 10: I have a problem with the appearance of strange shapes as in the picture, and they appear and then disappear repeatedly, and they also disappear after scrolling on themI had Windows 7 and it did not have this problem, but after installing Windows 10 it appeared...
  6. Strange shapes appear in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Hidden icons panel shape change?

Hidden icons panel shape change?: Before the update, the hidden icons panel showed 3 icons per row and the 4th was starting another row. Now it shows 5 icons per row, and the 6th is starting a new one.Can I go back to the previous 3 per row version?...
  8. Strange issue with the clock and icons around it

Strange issue with the clock and icons around it: Hello, Just have a brand new Windows 10 installation and after 2 days an issue appeared with the clock and icons around it, it is a bit messy and there's a white vertical bar with a little black arrow inside, if I click on that the white bar moves to the left of all icons...
  9. Strange Icon

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange Icon: Just this morning this icon kept popping up on my PC...seems to appear in everything..? Can anyone ID it and tell me how to remove it..? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-icon/15f3535c-8216-4e15-8084-5d6052a5bb1e
  10. Icons becoming oval in shape

Icons becoming oval in shape: Good day please all the icons on my desktop including other images of my laptop have been OVAL IN SHAPE. Please what must I do to return it to normal size. Thank you...