Windows 10: Strange files appearing in my flash drive and computer

Discus and support Strange files appearing in my flash drive and computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello and good morningI booted up my personal laptop and I found some strange file folders I never even made on my D Drive. One has the name of 2... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rafsingse, May 16, 2021.

1. Rafsingse Win User

Strange files appearing in my flash drive and computer

Hello and good morningI booted up my personal laptop and I found some strange file folders I never even made on my D Drive. One has the name of 2 square shapes, another is called "ask Drive. 1" and then a random doc with the time stamp of 1999 which is impossible because I got this computer in 2018 and one just called "r" with a blank date modified same with the 2 mysterious folders. I dont ever remember making these folders, and I fear that theres a virus or its malware adding these files to my computer and flash drive. I use my flashdrive to store pdfs from school as well as sheet mu

:)

Rafsingse, May 16, 2021
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, May 16, 2021
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, May 16, 2021
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Copying movie to Flash Drive

Hi Todd,

One way on how to save and move files to a flash drive is by using the File Explorer in Windows 10. To assist you with your concern, to save your movie file to a flash drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your USB flash drive to your PC.
    • Navigate to the folder or location where you save your movie files.
    • Right-click on the movie file and select
      Copy
    • Right-click on the Start menu, and select
      File Explorer.
    • On the left-pane, double-click on This PC.
    • Double-click on the drive letter that correspond to your USB flash drive.
    • Right-click and select Paste.
    • Wait for the process to complete the transfer.
    • Once you’re done, you can safely remove your USB flash drive.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, May 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Strange files appearing in my flash drive and computer - Similar Threads - Strange files appearing

2. Strange characters appeared in my calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange characters appeared in my calendar: Hi All!After last update there are strange characters in my calendar beside the clock see in the attached picture. All my language, local and input settings are set to Hungarian. I would be glad if you could help me to return to my standard calendar lookout....
  3. Strange characters appeared in my calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange characters appeared in my calendar: Hi All!After last update there are strange characters in my calendar beside the clock see in the attached picture. All my language, local and input settings are set to Hungarian. I would be glad if you could help me to return to my standard calendar lookout....
  4. strange file appears on my desktop !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    strange file appears on my desktop !: hello all .. there is an undeletable file appears on my desktop have a weird name and it doesn't even open , anyone can tell me what it is please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-file-appears-on-my-desktop/b4d59d99-7ad6-41df-9f14-00b61837dc58
  5. strange file appears on my desktop !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    strange file appears on my desktop !: hello all .. there is an undeletable file appears on my desktop have a weird name and it doesn't even open , anyone can tell me what it is please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-file-appears-on-my-desktop/b4d59d99-7ad6-41df-9f14-00b61837dc58
  6. strange file appears on my desktop !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Flash drive appears double (twice) in the drives tree

Flash drive appears double (twice) in the drives tree: When I connect my flash drive (stick) to my computer, it appears twice (double) in the drives tree. Why is that? It creates a mess for me as I realized that when I save a file onto it, the files isn't saved in the actual physical stick. I found out when I tried to access the...
  8. Strange File on my Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange File on my Computer: Hello All, I found this odd file in my C:/Users/[User Account Name] domain. The file type just says "File" and its 1 KB in size. It was created a few days ago (somehow...) and when I open it with a program like WordPad, I get strange symbols. Below are photoes of what...
  9. Temp folder keeps appearing on flash drives

Temp folder keeps appearing on flash drives: EVERY time I put a flash drive in my PC, windows installs a temp folder on it full of crap which is usually undeleteable. I can eventually get access to kill it, by removing it and reinstalling it, then quickly deleting it while it's not looking or something. ;) It always...
  10. Strange "SYSTEM" drive has been appears on "My Computer". What's it's?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange "SYSTEM" drive has been appears on "My Computer". What's it's?: After last night i have re-turn on my computer about five minutes ago............ i see on "My Computer" i have a new "strange" system drive named F: (C and D it's my HD... E it's dvd burner) whit label "SYSTEM" and i have tryed to access and result inaccessible. The size...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. found strange files in my usb drive