Windows 10: Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears

Discus and support Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For several months, with no apparent reason or trigger, this strange floating window has appeared - its almost always in the way and sometimes is hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ReframedBeans, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears

For several months, with no apparent reason or trigger, this strange floating window has appeared - its almost always in the way and sometimes is hard to get rid of. There is no way to close it, its not clickable - I seem to be only able to get it to go away by tabbing between programs. I have tried searching round to see if anyone else has this but have not found any reference to it. Hoping someone else may know what this is!

First attachment shows the object... the second one shows it hovering about over my desktop.

Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears [​IMG]

:)

ReframedBeans, Dec 30, 2018

2. Windows 10 strange unnamed floating text on the screen

As per the attached screen shot.
    Not too sure what causes that text to float on the screen no matter what page or windows or application is running, it is floating on top.
    is there a way to reset it other than Restart and or Logout / Login ?...

OceansBlue, Dec 30, 2018
  3. symbols that appear on my nokia 1520

Symbols appear on my phone mainly on the top section such as three wave lines etc is there anywhere i can get a list of symbols that explains this.

thank you

amped---01, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears

How do I get rid of the floating text box that appears Everytime I type

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the questions below:

• What application are you using when the "floating text box" appears?
    • When did the issue begin?

We're looking forward to your response.

Mark Ole, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears

1. Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears - Similar Threads - Strange floating panel

2. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  3. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  4. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  5. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  6. Strange symbol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange symbol: Hey there, I noticed a strange symbol in my files today. Does anyone know what this is and if I have to worry at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-symbol/ae24bd6e-45c6-49b9-8016-92a68bc83b78
  7. Strange symbol

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange symbol: Hey there, I noticed a strange symbol in my files today. Does anyone know what this is and if I have to worry at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-symbol/ae24bd6e-45c6-49b9-8016-92a68bc83b78
  8. Strange symbol

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Floating F i Symbol appeared and my laptop and cant get rid of it.: Hi my name is Philip, I started up my laptop running windows 10 this morning and a F/ Information symbol appeared. I cant close it and it to is over laid over every program. I have attached a screen shot of it. I scanned the computer with my bull guard anti virus to no...
  10. Weird red symbols appearing between numbers

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird red symbols appearing between numbers: Around a month ago I started seeing random red dots mixed in between strings of numbers [img] They're appearing everywhere and I'm not sure what's causing it. When I try and copy and paste text containing the symbols, a couple of spaces usually show up in place of the red...