Windows 10: Strange folders in my c drive

Discus and support Strange folders in my c drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sunkpal, May 13, 2022.

1. Sunkpal Win User

Strange folders in my c drive

My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?

:)

Sunkpal, May 13, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Strange USB-Drive Icons

Hi, I've not looked into this at all, but looking at that folder the one that appears to contain the strange icon is
    f4e323bf-0f31-42b6-9ad6-5d5382d3fa83
    - I don't have one called 797289b8-812a-4d9e-bda5-91567fd47bc6

Would I be correct in thinking that this ico file is the clue as to which to delete?

Strange folders in my c drive [​IMG]

And thanks- having deleted the folder it did indeed prove necessary to use Driver Booster as described. Problem solved- for now...

dalchina, May 13, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 13, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Strange folders in my c drive - Similar Threads - Strange folders drive

2. Strange folder on Disk C

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange folder on Disk C: [ATTACH] Yesterday I found a weir folder (1kb) with one document (something encrypted). I scanned and seems fine, so I delete it. Today appear another one. Should I get worried? What is it? submitted by /u/Most_Instance_9041 [link] [comments]...
  3. Strange HelloTest.win.txt.gz in my pc c Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange HelloTest.win.txt.gz in my pc c Drive: I was doing a college work, when suddenly realized in my Documents Folder 2 files a HelloTest.txt when i opne just had "Hello Test" written and a HelloTest.win.txt.gz I quickly deleted it and run malwarebytes and PandaDome antivirus, but im quite scared since I was a target...
  4. Strange HelloTest.win.txt.gz in my pc c Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange HelloTest.win.txt.gz in my pc c Drive: I was doing a college work, when suddenly realized in my Documents Folder 2 files a HelloTest.txt when i opne just had "Hello Test" written and a HelloTest.win.txt.gz I quickly deleted it and run malwarebytes and PandaDome antivirus, but im quite scared since I was a target...
  5. Strange HelloTest.win.txt.gz in my pc c Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. strange settings.ini file in C folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    strange settings.ini file in C folder: Good evening,I have found a strange settings.ini file in the C folder with the following content:[IWA] BalloonTipTimeout=10000 ExportPath=C:\ HideAlerts=0 HideInformation=0 HideTrayIcon=0 HideTaskTrayOOBE=0 OOBELaunchedOnce=0 ConnectBtnFlashedOnce=0 ImportPath=C:...
  7. strange settings.ini file in C folder

strange settings.ini file in C folder: Good evening,I have found a strange settings.ini file in the C folder with the following content:[IWA] BalloonTipTimeout=10000 ExportPath=C:\ HideAlerts=0 HideInformation=0 HideTrayIcon=0 HideTaskTrayOOBE=0 OOBELaunchedOnce=0 ConnectBtnFlashedOnce=0 ImportPath=C:...
  8. strange settings.ini file in C folder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Strange folders in my c drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange folders in my c drive: My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?...
  10. Strange folders in my c drive

Strange folders in my c drive: My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?...