Windows 10: Strange folders in my c drive

Discus and support Strange folders in my c drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sunkpal, May 14, 2022 at 3:57 AM.

1. Sunkpal Win User

Strange folders in my c drive

My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?

:)

2. dalchina Win User

Strange USB-Drive Icons

Hi, I've not looked into this at all, but looking at that folder the one that appears to contain the strange icon is
    f4e323bf-0f31-42b6-9ad6-5d5382d3fa83
    - I don't have one called 797289b8-812a-4d9e-bda5-91567fd47bc6

Would I be correct in thinking that this ico file is the clue as to which to delete?

Strange folders in my c drive [​IMG]

And thanks- having deleted the folder it did indeed prove necessary to use Driver Booster as described. Problem solved- for now...

3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

4. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thema:

1. Strange folders in my c drive - Similar Threads - Strange folders drive

2. Strange folders in my c drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange folders in my c drive: My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?...
  3. Strange folders in my c drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange folders in my c drive: My computer is very slow. I know something is not right with my laptop and I just wanted to share some unusual files I found in my drive c. How can rid of these greyed folders?...
  4. C drive extra folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    C drive extra folder: Actually ...i dont know what happen but when i open my c drive i saw too many extra folders like $sysreset ,Oem, intel, program data ,recovery and all they are little dull in colour faded .so can anyone tell me is it safe to delete these folders .or what happen to my system...
  5. Strange ransom document in C: Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange ransom document in C: Drive: * Locked. See other threads: All files encrypted by .contactus file extension All files on Document library encrypted with .vvoa and .vyb extension * Moved from Windows 10/Security Today when i was searching my drive I found a document with name readme.txt when i...
  6. Strange ransom document in C: Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange ransom document in C: Drive: Greetings, Today when i was searching my drive I found a document with name readme.txt when i opened the file there was a text like:- Don't worry, you can return all your files! All your files like pictures, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with...
  7. Strange large files in c:\windows folder.

Strange large files in c:\windows folder.: I run windows 10 home edition. Since Feb 2018 I have noticed files in c:\windows with Chinese character names. There are 10 files that take a total of 20 GBs. 1 file names is 岀尴㼮矔屴ü[ Coincidently the PFRO.log file has error entries such as: 2/19/2018 13:38:13 - PFRO...
  8. Strange Volume on C drive in Disk Protection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange Volume on C drive in Disk Protection: Hello, Around the first of the year I was attacked by Ransomware. I was able to prevent it and I believed cleaned most of it. In March after a Windows Feature Update I lost some program functions. I did a Windows reset and the functions returned. However, I noticed that C...
  9. Strange Volume on C drive in Disk Protection

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange Volume on C drive in Disk Protection: Hello, Around the first of the year I was attacked by Ransomware. I was able to prevent it and I believed cleaned most of it. In March after a Windows Feature Update I lost some program functions. I did a Windows reset and the functions returned. However, I noticed that C...
  10. C: drive folder sharing?

C: drive folder sharing?: Hi all - I have a Win10 desktop for gaming/more complicated work and a HP Laptop running Linux Mint MATE 18.3. I'm having an issue with folder sharing on Win10? I've got two folders shared from my Win10 machine - the Shared Folder (which is at the default Windows location...