Strange font on some windows popup

Discus and support Strange font on some windows popup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I upgraded to windows 10 and for example when i delete some files form recicle bin the windows popup have a strange font like this How can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zeldoox, Aug 3, 2015.

1. zeldoox Win User

Hello. I upgraded to windows 10 and for example when i delete some files form recicle bin the windows popup have a strange font like this
    How can i solve thanks

:)

zeldoox, Aug 3, 2015
  2. MikeSchlodder Win User

Windows 10 default font?

How do you find out what the default font is - I have some strange graffiti type font also,

MikeSchlodder, Aug 3, 2015
  3. najevi Win User
    How to change candidate font size of Chinese input (Microsoft Quick)

I agree that 2 years without a resolution is disappointing and that is why I have tried a different approach.

Please refer to :

Will you please make IME popup font size
    a user scalable parameter?

... There, I am inviting a discussion of the IME popup font size(s) and some very specific proposals as to how the IME user interface might be changed to make those popups more legible.

Mock ups of some preferred scale factors (125% and 150%) are included.

Please weigh in on that discussion if you see merit. If you have alternative views (perhaps your language IME behaves differently than JA IME) then please try to be as specific and constructive as you can be.

Regards,

najevi, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Fafhrd Win User

Looks like System Bold, an old screen font that used to be in Windows 3, and is still found in 10.

This was a problem in Windows 7, when people downloaded lots of fonts, then realised that it made their system so slow that they did a big font deletion - which made everything look awful, as only a few fonts remained.

Have you deleted or renamed any fonts, such as SegoeUI, or Tahoma from the fonts folder. Possibly there was an error during setup.

One solution was to download and install Powerpoint viewer, which also installs Windows fonts

Download PowerPoint Viewer from Official Microsoft Download Center

Once that has installed, go to control panel and fonts and font settings and restore font defaults

Fafhrd, Aug 3, 2015
  5. zeldoox Win User
    I fixed reinstall all segoe font, thanks!

zeldoox, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Strange font on some windows popup - Similar Threads - Strange font popup

2. Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notebook HP Zbook 17G2 / WINDOWS 10 / Volume Icon /: When I click the volume icon my screen freezes. Is there a solution for my problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/notebook-hp-zbook-17g2-windows-10-volume-icon/b4687dda-0e95-4028-9388-863bdfefb9f7
  3. Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update

Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update: Steelseries Apex 100 usb gaming keyboard not recognized after Windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/steelseries-apex-100-usb-gaming-keyboard-not/48276ac3-2e9a-499e-97cd-a130a3f28761
  4. after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower: after I did a fresh start yesterday from windows defender my pc became slower install went well but when I open Microsoft store it become very slow like there is blue dots circling the store take to much time to open same thing for everything that has to do with my account...
  5. Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app: Microsoft had earlier announced that it is working on a folder protection feature for its OneDrive app for Windows 10 PCs which will help the users to backup important documents, pictures and desktop folders to the OneDrive app. The feature called as “Folder protection...
  6. I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find...: Hello, I am repeatedly getting pop up as 'windows can't find C:\Users\Raghu\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\htguftbr\jcwufsbj.exe' whenever I connect the charger and it keeps popping up afterward....
  7. Windows 10, displaying on an external monitor from laptop

Windows 10, displaying on an external monitor from laptop: I have a TV connected to my laptop via an HDMI cable, wanting to show a PowerPoint presentation. At one point it was working, but now only the laptop's "desktop" shows up on the TV screen, nothing else that I am doing on the computer (PowerPoint or otherwise). Any idea why?...
  8. some control keys (CTRL + c,v,t) not working...

some control keys (CTRL + c,v,t) not working...: Hi, Some of ctrl shortcuts with left control are suddenly not working anymore, like ctrl v,c,t but they are working with the right control key. They were working a few days ago. Also, ctrl z and x are working (with both left and right) so left control key IS working...
  9. Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows snapping leaving gap and white bar: When I snap a window by hitting it at the top of the screen it will maximize but if I do it again it will leave a gap and a white bar. Also the window is lower than it should be Help? Thanks :)[ATTACH]...
  10. I cant login into windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant login into windows: Hello, recently i cant login into windows i insert the right password, but it says its incorrect and that i can reset it at account.live.com/password/reset I reset my password several times but still cant login using the right password everytime I tried to open command...