Windows 10: Strange glitch keeps happening on certain apps

Discus and support Strange glitch keeps happening on certain apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So my computer screen broke and had to get a new one after that this started happening in many different apps such as microsoft teams... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Painter_Plays, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Strange glitch keeps happening on certain apps

/u/Painter_Plays, Dec 22, 2020

2. My Firefox invaded by the Matrix? (UI Glitching)

alright, I know I keep saying I found the culprit and update with "yeaaaaa-no the culprit is still at large", but I legit think I found out what extension has been doing it in lately: nano defender

I have been following all the steps to get nano defender working with ublock origin (subscribing to the nano filter lists, enabling one built in filter, setting the useresourceslocations, the works), and my copy of ublock origin is 1.24.3b5 (github version installed ala .js file trickery bypassing the strict no verified apps blockage). whenever I had it enabled, firefox starts glitching out like crazy, but with it removed entirely, nothing is happening, no user interface glitching of any sort, imma report this on my bug report then message the dev of that extension, see what they can do

BrokenDaily, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Strange Scaling Issues in certain apps

Hi Cameron,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run Built In troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Built In Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below to run Built in Troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the still persist refer to the method 2

Method 2: Change Screen resolution.

Please follow below link to check how to change screen resolution:

Get the best display on your monitor

Note: Article holds good for win 10 as well.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Strange glitch keeps happening on certain apps

"Chinese Characters" program delaying shutdown - a different approach.

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• As you have mentioned this happens only in the Admin account, is it local account set as admin account or the Microsoft account?
    I would suggest you to check the all apps list and check if that Chinese character app is present.

After you try the above steps and share us the results what happens we can proceed with the further suggestions.

Please post us back with the results after troubleshooting the above steps and check.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Strange glitch keeps happening on certain apps

1. Strange glitch keeps happening on certain apps - Similar Threads - Strange glitch keeps

2. Windows 11 Taskbar is glitched and keeps happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar is glitched and keeps happening.: I have this problem where I cannot click on the taskbar, but everything else works. My mouse functions perfectly fine. when I'm on a tab I can click around it's just my taskbar that I cannot click. I've tried to uninstall McAfee as it can cause problems. I've done the CMD,...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar is glitched and keeps happening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar is glitched and keeps happening.: I have this problem where I cannot click on the taskbar, but everything else works. My mouse functions perfectly fine. when I'm on a tab I can click around it's just my taskbar that I cannot click. I've tried to uninstall McAfee as it can cause problems. I've done the CMD,...
  4. Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.: As seen on the title, graphical glitches similar the one in the screenshot keeps appearing in many applications like games or even my browser, alongside with daily crashes.I've tried to uninstall and reinstall my gpu's driver and try to update it, but to no avail, is there...
  5. Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wierd graphical glitches and random crashes keep happening.: As seen on the title, graphical glitches similar the one in the screenshot keeps appearing in many applications like games or even my browser, alongside with daily crashes.I've tried to uninstall and reinstall my gpu's driver and try to update it, but to no avail, is there...
  6. Visual glitch on certain apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual glitch on certain apps: As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu...
  7. Visual glitches on certain apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Visual glitches on certain apps: As you can see from down below, there is a strange glitch on certain apps. The apps that I noticed are Logitech G HUB, GitHub Desktop and Epic Games Launcher. There might be other ones but these are I noticed. Is something wrong with my GPU? I don't think it's about gpu...
  8. Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Visual Pixel Glitch on certain apps: This problem started when I went to take a screenshot of something on the Porofessor app by using the keyboard shortcut shift+windows key+s. It's been almost a month and I still get this glitch and to make matters worse, I just discovered that it's happening on Wallpaper...
  9. Strange visual glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange visual glitch: [ATTACH] I'm getting a weird visual glitch every time I open any window. Can Someone please explain to me what this is and how to get rid of it? It shows up for a quick moment, gradually gets worse, then disappears, then reappears....
  10. This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This stupid glitch happens when I play on certain games. Idk what happened but it’s showing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/secondoverthree [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dujqas/this_stupid_glitch_happens_when_i_play_on_certain/