Windows 10: Strange glitch with Windows UI

Discus and support Strange glitch with Windows UI in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been having this strange glitch with Windows' UI recently. Whenever I click anywhere in the Start menu, Settings or any other built-in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by yokes356, Aug 13, 2020.

1. yokes356 Win User

Strange glitch with Windows UI

I've been having this strange glitch with Windows' UI recently. Whenever I click anywhere in the Start menu, Settings or any other built-in Windows 10 application, it always defaults to the right of the program.

I can't explain it too well, so here's a video.

https://streamable.com/08cbxj

If anyone could help with this, I'd appreciate it, thanks.

:)

yokes356, Aug 13, 2020

2. Windows UI glitch

Since last windows 10 update and Nvidia driver update, I am facing UI glitch in windows and apps like google chrome. Can someone help me with this?

You can see on the top right corner UI is glitched and in taskbar also and if I use google chrome then the whole screen gets glitched.

G-Sync is on for my laptop.
    Strange glitch with Windows UI f44d24d7-a7bb-459a-a6a7-581d4e03396c?upload=true.png

Strange glitch with Windows UI 55c3a733-ae60-4de9-aebe-56340d809e46?upload=true.png

AravindKorada, Aug 13, 2020
  3. UI Glitches

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 13, 2020
  4. Strange glitch with Windows UI

UI Glitches

I am experiencing graphical/UI glitches e.g: task bar is flashing at random times and windows flashing also the battery bar has disappeared, I tried enabling it but the on/off switch was grayed. I really need help with this please reply ASAP.

I have a Lenovo Flex Ideapad 10.1. I have an Intel Celron processor, and Intel HD graphics (N208).

JaydenKirkland, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Strange glitch with Windows UI

1. Strange glitch with Windows UI - Similar Threads - Strange glitch

2. Weird/strange font after game glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird/strange font after game glitch: I opened call of duty in the background from steam, watched some videos on chrome, I closed chrome and it automatically went to call of duty but the window was oversized and a fourth of the window covered the while screen. I tried clicking it, changing windows. Then it showed...
  3. Weird/strange font after game glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird/strange font after game glitch: I opened call of duty in the background from steam, watched some videos on chrome, I closed chrome and it automatically went to call of duty but the window was oversized and a fourth of the window covered the while screen. I tried clicking it, changing windows. Then it showed...
  4. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze: Around a week ago I started to get this odd glitchy freeze on my main monitor. A small row of pixels glitches for a few seconds and then goes away. This process is repeated every few seconds. Everything below the glitchy pixels is frozen, whereas everything above the pixels...
  5. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze: Around a week ago I started to get this odd glitchy freeze on my main monitor. A small row of pixels glitches for a few seconds and then goes away. This process is repeated every few seconds. Everything below the glitchy pixels is frozen, whereas everything above the pixels...
  6. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.: I have a strange issue in some applications like vscode, notion where strage graphics glitches are happening.One such example is here :This has been happening since I updated to windows 11 and these apps work fine in compatibility modeused windows 8 compatibility mode....
  8. Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.

Strange visual glitches in some apps like vs code in windows 11.: I have a strange issue in some applications like vscode, notion where strage graphics glitches are happening.One such example is here :This has been happening since I updated to windows 11 and these apps work fine in compatibility modeused windows 8 compatibility mode....
  9. Win 10 - A strange visual glitch when booting from installation USB stick and various...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 - A strange visual glitch when booting from installation USB stick and various...: Hi,I was attemting to do a clean Windows 10 install, when I've encountered a very strange visual glitch. When screen with windows logo and a loading wheel is supposed to appear, I this instead:Approximatly in 1 out of 3 cases i get bluescreened even before reaching the...
  10. Win 10 - A strange visual glitch when booting from installation USB stick and various...

Win 10 - A strange visual glitch when booting from installation USB stick and various...: Hi,I was attemting to do a clean Windows 10 install, when I've encountered a very strange visual glitch. When screen with windows logo and a loading wheel is supposed to appear, I this instead:Approximatly in 1 out of 3 cases i get bluescreened even before reaching the...