Windows 10: Strange green dots all over the screen after updates

Discus and support Strange green dots all over the screen after updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, so my problems with W10 started about month ago after one of the Windows Updates. It started with nvidia driver crushes basically all the time. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pgarbinos, May 17, 2016.

1. pgarbinos Win User

Strange green dots all over the screen after updates

Hi, so my problems with W10 started about month ago after one of the Windows Updates. It started with nvidia driver crushes basically all the time. Now I got my PC reseted back to basic for the third time and it's barely running. It running in some low screen resolution only (it's not in safe mode) and most of the time its booting screen crashes into BS. I don't know what it can exactly be wrong in the system, but here are some photos of the screen to help you identify. Do sb knows wtf is this?

https://https://photos-5.dropbox.com...68&size_mode=3

https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/2/AAC...68&size_mode=3

https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/2/AAA...68&size_mode=3

:)

pgarbinos, May 17, 2016

2. Green Dots on my new Nokia N8

Dear all

i buy my new nokia n8 online and after receiving the n8 i start to use it and when i open the menu i see in the abckground many green dots that paper but it is not appear every time and after many time opining it appear in different location (not that
    the green dots appear over the background even it is colored or black )

Is this hardware problem or software

Thanks

eakladious, May 17, 2016
  3. Green Dots on screen

on one of my 3 monitors I have green dots all over the screen and especially on dark parts all over the monitor that monitor is connected by display port to dvi cable my GPU is rx 480 is that helps...

***Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / PC Projection & Continuum ***

Dannymcd99, May 17, 2016
Thema:

Strange green dots all over the screen after updates

1. Strange green dots all over the screen after updates - Similar Threads - Strange green dots

2. Green dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  3. Green dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green dots: Anyone have any ideas of what this could be? I’m guessing gpu. Tried restarting the gpu drivers and am currently restoring from a restore point. It boots into safe mode. It randomly crashed when I was playing a game....
  4. Green dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Weird dots and flickering all over the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird dots and flickering all over the screen: Hello. I worked nothing unusual, that means no new apps or programs I didn't used many times before on my PC and all of sudden my screen went crazy. Groups of dots in various colors and weird flashing-flickerings were "dancing" all over the screen. At first I thought my...
  6. Weird dots and flickering all over the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird dots and flickering all over the screen: Hello. I worked nothing unusual, that means no new apps or programs I didn't used many times before on my PC and all of sudden my screen went crazy. Groups of dots in various colors and weird flashing-flickerings were "dancing" all over the screen. At first I thought my...
  7. Weird dots and flickering all over the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Green artifacts/dots after 2004 update: https://imgur.com/a/eC22gNe The day after release, i installed windows 2004 through the update tool. Since then i've had green artifacts/dots on my main monitor (HDMI) that are connected to my RTX 2070 - happens both ingame and on desktop. My monitor connected through...
  9. Screen with green dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen with green dots: Hi, I have a sony vaio e series laptop with windows 10 installed. Screen was showing green dots but it was working fine and then i got blue screen few times as soon as logged in. So i tried to boot in safe mode. In safe mode, also i have green dots on screen and...
  10. Green dots/glitter all over my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Green dots/glitter all over my screen: This happened while I was playing a game: When a level was loading (not for the first time, normally it would load) the game froze and I couldn't quit the game so I restarted my computer by holding the on/off button. When it came back on it was in a low resolution (I fixed...