Windows 10: Strange icon on Windows 10?

Discus and support Strange icon on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just made a game clip using the Windows function Alt+G while I was playing and since then I have this strange symbol (see appendix) in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mercedesistgay, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Strange icon on Windows 10?

Hello, I just made a game clip using the Windows function Alt+G while I was playing and since then I have this strange symbol (see appendix) in the lower right corner, like a watermark, you can't click on it and it is everywhere, no matter if in the game or on the desktop. Can I get rid of it somehow?

Strange icon on Windows 10? 0_big.jpg

:)

Mercedesistgay, Jun 6, 2020

2. Strange Shadow type Icon/Image Windows 10

Hi VidhuGour,

In order to help you with your concern about the strange shadow, icon or image on your Windows 10 screen, you may check and access the icon using the File Explorer of your Windows 10 PC. Follow these steps:

• Click the File Manager icon from the taskbar.
    • Click This PC.
    • Click the Desktop folder.
    • It should show you that strange desktop icon and its corresponding File name.

If it doesn't show, you may try changing your wallpaper into a darker type and see if the strange figure would still be there. If it is, then it might be a dead pixel that you currently have on your screen.

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 8, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Strange icon on Windows 10?

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Strange icon on Windows 10?

1. Strange icon on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Strange icon

2. Strange box replaces desktop icons after hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange box replaces desktop icons after hibernation: Basically, whenever I start my computer from hibernation, all of my desktop icons disappear and are replaced with a gray box:Said box is in the top-left corner today. It's always on the left side somewhere along the top or bottom, but never along the side and never floating...
  3. Strange box replaces desktop icons after hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange box replaces desktop icons after hibernation: Basically, whenever I start my computer from hibernation, all of my desktop icons disappear and are replaced with a gray box:Said box is in the top-left corner today. It's always on the left side somewhere along the top or bottom, but never along the side and never floating...
  4. Strange box replaces desktop icons after hibernation

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange icon in Task Bar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange icon in Task Bar.: Hi, i'm asking a question on behalf of my mum who has a nes Dell Inspiron and Windows 11. She has Windows Security and no virus. Although it appears that she does not have a virus, i am worried about her security.An icon has appeared on her task bar which she does not...
  6. Strange icon in Task Bar.

Strange icon in Task Bar.: Hi, i'm asking a question on behalf of my mum who has a nes Dell Inspiron and Windows 11. She has Windows Security and no virus. Although it appears that she does not have a virus, i am worried about her security.An icon has appeared on her task bar which she does not...
  7. Strange behavior of desktop icons in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behavior of desktop icons in Windows 11.: Hallo everyone!Something happend with my icons today. Yerterday everything was ok and in right sizes but today when a launch my pc it's looks like on attached screen. Two of my icons have strange rectangle around them and their sizes are smaller then before. How to get rig of...
  8. Strange behavior of desktop icons in Windows 11.

Strange behavior of desktop icons in Windows 11.: Hallo everyone!Something happend with my icons today. Yerterday everything was ok and in right sizes but today when a launch my pc it's looks like on attached screen. Two of my icons have strange rectangle around them and their sizes are smaller then before. How to get rig of...
  9. Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...

Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...: For the last week or so I've randomly sat down to a very strange display on my two monitors. I've attached two photos below. Let's go through the list:Icons on both screens are either missing or changed to something else. That includes the Recycle Bin on the desktop and the...
  10. Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange multiple graphic problems - Affects icons, background, repeated window...: For the last week or so I've randomly sat down to a very strange display on my two monitors. I've attached two photos below. Let's go through the list:Icons on both screens are either missing or changed to something else. That includes the Recycle Bin on the desktop and the...