Windows 10: Strange image on second screen

Discus and support Strange image on second screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have this strange image showing up on my left screen at the lower right corner. Checked start up programs and deleted ones I do not need. Can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Don MacLennan, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Strange image on second screen

I have this strange image showing up on my left screen at the lower right corner. Checked start up programs and deleted ones I do not need. Can't get rid of it. Any ideas?

:)

Don MacLennan, Jun 4, 2023

2. Strange Shadow type Icon/Image Windows 10

Hi VidhuGour,

In order to help you with your concern about the strange shadow, icon or image on your Windows 10 screen, you may check and access the icon using the File Explorer of your Windows 10 PC. Follow these steps:

• Click the File Manager icon from the taskbar.
    • Click This PC.
    • Click the Desktop folder.
    • It should show you that strange desktop icon and its corresponding File name.

If it doesn't show, you may try changing your wallpaper into a darker type and see if the strange figure would still be there. If it is, then it might be a dead pixel that you currently have on your screen.

Let us know the result for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Strange image on second screen

System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Strange image on second screen

1. Strange image on second screen - Similar Threads - Strange image second

2. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on dropbox,...
  3. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on dropbox,...
  4. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on...
  5. Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Behavior Viewing Images On Desktop: This is really weird, I'll click on a desktop image, it opens and I'll see it for maybe 7 seconds, then it switches to another image on my desktop! Been happening maybe 3 months. It doesn’t happen if the images are in a folder. here's a video of it happening I put on...
  6. Strange image on second screen

Strange image on second screen: I have this strange image showing up on my left screen at the lower right corner. Checked start up programs and deleted ones I do not need. Can't get rid of it. Any ideas?...
  7. Strange screen jumping

Strange screen jumping: I have an 4 yr old laptop with a second monitor. When I lean back in my office chair, the image on Monitor 2 the external one jumps to screen 1 and I have to drag it back to screen 2. It stays there unless I lean back in my chair. What manner of computer gremlin does this?...
  8. Second monitor has no image on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Second monitor has no image on: I connected my second monitor using HDMI cable but it doesn’t work. It seems it gets a signal and is detected but there is no image on it. My main monitor is using the internal Intel gpu but this second monitor is using the dedicated Nvidia gpu...
  9. Second Monitor Not Displaying Image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second Monitor Not Displaying Image: Hi, I am using a Windows 10 laptop, I have a problem where my second display which is connected via HDMI is detected and seems to get a signal as it turns on but it doesn't display an image. My primary monitor uses the internal Intel gpu while my secondary is using the...
  10. Second Image Failure Error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Second Image Failure Error: Created image with W7 Backup & Restore. First I got parameter failed (0X80070057). Rebooted to W10 installation via USB and got as far as pulling up the most recent image. When I checked progress at 2.30am, I had this error: 0X800703ED. Without an OS, I then booted from USB...