Windows 10: Strange issue about Store

Discus and support Strange issue about Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After wiping all the computer with no files and apps my MS Store went missing as well. I cant download anything and I want to finish this one.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by percival.krajcik34, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Strange issue about Store

After wiping all the computer with no files and apps my MS Store went missing as well. I cant download anything and I want to finish this one.

:)

percival.krajcik34, Sep 22, 2022
  2. discomix Win User

Unable to get Windows stores to work-Dependency Issue Win 10 PRO 1909

Strangely I was looking at it again today, and i can see Windows store was working alright and those dependency issue was not there.! not sure what fixed it and i didn't even try the steps you had suggested..!! Thanks for the help mate...appreciate it..

discomix, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Strange issue about Store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Strange issue about Store

1. Strange issue about Store - Similar Threads - Strange issue Store

2. Strange issue about Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange issue about Store: After wiping all the computer with no files and apps my MS Store went missing as well. I cant download anything and I want to finish this one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-issue-about-store/cac6ef6f-9a44-46e5-8474-a8941332a1cd
  3. Strange issue about Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange issue about Store: After wiping all the computer with no files and apps my MS Store went missing as well. I cant download anything and I want to finish this one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-issue-about-store/cac6ef6f-9a44-46e5-8474-a8941332a1cd
  4. Minecraft store strangeness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft store strangeness: On one machine store lists Minecraft for Windows and works fine. On another it only shows "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" and I can't get it to family share. Why is it showing different things on store on each machine and whats happened to family sharing? Thanks!...
  5. Minecraft store strangeness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft store strangeness: On one machine store lists Minecraft for Windows and works fine. On another it only shows "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" and I can't get it to family share. Why is it showing different things on store on each machine and whats happened to family sharing? Thanks!...
  6. A strange issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A strange issue: Hi all, I can't upload photos to reddit via my personal pc but I can via my phone or another pc. I have the Killer Control E2500 and at first I thought that the killer center is making this problem so I uninstalled it and installed only the driver but it didn't work as well....
  7. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange issue: My machine seemingly randomly makes the device disconnected chime. Anyone else have this problem. submitted by /u/Beezlebub405 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fj82na/strange_issue/
  8. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange issue: I have very strange issue. In Monday I opened very image heavy page. The processor went to 90% and the memory over 2GB. Appeared a continuous sound like when I disconnect and connect USB deice. The keyboard stopped writing then continued and so on. When I closed the heavy...
  9. Strange issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange issue: Greetings, I have a strange issue with my PC lately. It occurs when I'm playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive around 6-12 PM. My PC restarts randomly around that time, only WHEN I'm playing that game, and ONLY around that time interval. I've checked with EventViewer...
  10. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange issue: Touchpad works fine but during gaming, responds either slowly or won't. How can I tackle this issue? 37436