Windows 10: Strange issue with the realtek audio driver jack information.

Discus and support Strange issue with the realtek audio driver jack information. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So as you can see, there must be all the 3 jacks namely, green pink and blue. But strangely after upgrading my processor and motherboard to i3-3220 3rd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SiddarthXO, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Strange issue with the realtek audio driver jack information.

So as you can see, there must be all the 3 jacks namely, green pink and blue. But strangely after upgrading my processor and motherboard to i3-3220 3rd gen and lapcare h61, I found this bug. I have also tried getting the official drivers from the lapcare website. Earlier I used to enjoy the 5.1 surround sound by plugging in all the jacks at the back panel appropriately and then it toggles to ask the connector retasking with front-green, rear-blue and pink-center and sub. But now as I plug it keeps toggling but it never stays. Only one jack is shown on the analog back panel. Kindly help me

:)

SiddarthXO, Jul 11, 2021
  2. Rich H567 Win User

Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Realtek Audio Headphone Jack Issue

Strange issue with the realtek audio driver jack information. 2d8b66ae-5fe3-492d-8bc0-a30b1f46f975.png

The SONY: SRS-X2 listed is a Bluetooth speaker that I have been using in place of the laptop speakers, which generally works fine. I think it's also worth it to note that the Speakers listed here don't change when I actually plug headphones into the laptop.

The Realtek software installed is listed as Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from Realtek Semiconductor Corp. 6.0.1.7548, installed 10/29/2017.

The problem is that audio is no longer coming out of the laptop speakers. Previously, whenever headphones were plugged into or taken out of the jack on the laptop, Realtek would send a notification saying that something had been plugged in or out. However,
    I have not gotten either of those messages since the problem with the speakers started, so it was my assumption that the laptop simply believes that there is something still plugged into the headphone jack that has never been taken out.

The headphones that I use work perfectly fine, and I can get audio from the laptop if I just plug headphones it, however I don't get the notification that I used to.

I followed all the instructions on the Windows 10 checklist, and I did the Fresh Start that was walked through on the other website, however none of this fixed the issue.

On an additional note, downloading the Realtek software listed on the Lenovo site did actually help by fixing a separate issue I was having with my Bluetooth, so I do want to thank you for that as I now have a workable alternative to the laptop speakers
    if it turns out that there's just nothing to fix them.

SarahMcDaniel, Jul 11, 2021
  4. amaan07 Win User

Strange issue with the realtek audio driver jack information.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

Strange issue with the realtek audio driver jack information.

1. Strange issue with the realtek audio driver jack information. - Similar Threads - Strange issue realtek

2. Realtek audio driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio driver issue: Hello, guys. So I got this brand new pc the other day, got everything ready but when I plugged in my earphones I bumped into this annoying issue. The earphones' microphone does not work at all, I've tried everything literally. I tried reinstalling Realtek manually since it...
  3. Issues with Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues with Realtek Audio Drivers: So earlier I had issues with my mic not picking up any sound my audio and audio manager were working fine and uninstalled them and then reinstalled the sound driver specifically R2.82 and now the audio manager doesn't even wanna run. Tried installing other versions of the...
  4. Issues with Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Realtek Audio Drivers: So earlier I had issues with my mic not picking up any sound my audio and audio manager were working fine and uninstalled them and then reinstalled the sound driver specifically R2.82 and now the audio manager doesn't even wanna run. Tried installing other versions of the...
  5. Issues with Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Audio "Jack Information" for the speakers

Audio "Jack Information" for the speakers: Hello ,i have PC speakers 5.1 Creative Inspire T5900. T5900Windows 10, motherboard asus g97m-e.In windows "sound/speakers properties", windows don't recognize them as 5.1 speakersI think it has to be like thisAll 3 wires from the speakers are pluged in PC. Sound is coming...
  7. Realtek Audio Driver Issue

Realtek Audio Driver Issue: Hello, Recently I wanted to switch my Realtek Audio drivers to Realtek High Definition Audio to get the enhancement tab. I downloaded the installer from realtek's website. When i first run the file, it uninstalls my current drivers to replace them with the HD ones, after...
  8. Issues with Realtek Audio Drivers

Issues with Realtek Audio Drivers: Hey. I was attempting to fix my headset microphone and I went to uninstall and reinstall Realtek Audio Drivers. Though, when I fully reinstalled, I can only use Realtek Digital Output but not Realtek High Definition Audio, it says that it's not plugged in. I don't know why,...
  9. Realtek Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Driver Issue: My Realtek Audio Driver Keeps reinstalling and uninstalling itself off my Laptop. This happened around 2 months ago, every time I opened my laptop it would disappear off my device managers. I would reset it and it would reappear. Now when I try that it doesn't work. Around...
  10. Audio/ Realtek driver issue

Audio/ Realtek driver issue: Hi Having an issue getting my computer to output audio, seems to be an issue with the Realtek driver. I have tried updating the driver, both from motherboard disk and downloaded from Realtek. Also have tried adding legacy hardware in device manager and well as using the...