Windows 10: Strange issue with windows explorer

Discus and support Strange issue with windows explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a strange issue with Windows explorer auto-refresh, like if create new file/folders, delete files /folders, etc not working until I refresh my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RamMurti, Aug 2, 2020.

1. RamMurti Win User

Strange issue with windows explorer

I have a strange issue with Windows explorer auto-refresh, like if create new file/folders, delete files /folders, etc not working until I refresh my screen using mouse right-click and choosing refresh,

I notice this issue only when one drive for the business is running, if I close the one drive for business ..everything works as normal

Windows version

Version - 1809, OS build 17763.1339

:)

RamMurti, Aug 2, 2020

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Aug 2, 2020
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Strange issue with windows explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Strange issue with windows explorer :p

Frick, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Strange issue with windows explorer - Similar Threads - Strange issue explorer

2. Strange Windows Explorer Issues in W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Windows Explorer Issues in W10: Hello all. Looking to diagnose and troubleshoot (and hopefully fix) an issue with my Toshiba Satellite (A665-S6086) laptop running W10. As a preface to my short ramble: I have my important files, for the most part, backed up in triplicate on external hard drives. There are...
  3. Strange windows explorer, taskbar and game issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange windows explorer, taskbar and game issues: Hello, I have some very weird issues with windows 10 pro. Since 3 days I experience: - window freezing. Suddenly I cant click or move any window. But I can move my mouse pointer just fine. Opening the task manager fixes this issue and sometimes it fixes by itself. -...
  4. Strange Windows Explorer 'not responding' issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange Windows Explorer 'not responding' issue: I've been having issues with Windows Explorer that seems to happen every other day, but have not been able to diagnose what the problem is - nor can I tell what my computer is telling me what the problem is. For no apparent reason, Windows Explorer stops working (but the...
  5. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange issue: My machine seemingly randomly makes the device disconnected chime. Anyone else have this problem. submitted by /u/Beezlebub405 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fj82na/strange_issue/
  6. Windows Explorer acting strangely..

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer acting strangely..: Explorer annoyed me with it's quick access thing making me wait and grouping things the way it wants and effectively putting things out of sight... so I disabled it via the view/options thing. and that worked for maybe ten minutes. Until I next shut down windows explorer...
  7. strange issues with windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    strange issues with windows: Hello, I just re-installed windows 10 64 bit. I cannot install Chrome (says chrome needs a windows update but there is none) I cannot install adobe acrobat (installation failed) I cannot run any troubleshooting / wizards (such as - right click on a network card and...
  8. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange issue: I have very strange issue. In Monday I opened very image heavy page. The processor went to 90% and the memory over 2GB. Appeared a continuous sound like when I disconnect and connect USB deice. The keyboard stopped writing then continued and so on. When I closed the heavy...
  9. Strange issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange issue: Greetings, I have a strange issue with my PC lately. It occurs when I'm playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive around 6-12 PM. My PC restarts randomly around that time, only WHEN I'm playing that game, and ONLY around that time interval. I've checked with EventViewer...
  10. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange issue: Touchpad works fine but during gaming, responds either slowly or won't. How can I tackle this issue? 37436