Windows 10: strange issues with windows

Discus and support strange issues with windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I just re-installed windows 10 64 bit. I cannot install Chrome (says chrome needs a windows update but there is none) I cannot install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by yossi (live.com, Nov 5, 2018.

1. strange issues with windows

Hello,

I just re-installed windows 10 64 bit.

I cannot install Chrome (says chrome needs a windows update but there is none)

I cannot install adobe acrobat (installation failed)

I cannot run any troubleshooting / wizards (such as - right click on a network card and choose 'diagnose'

Please help

:)

yossi (live.com, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown strange issues with windows :(

Zakin, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 5, 2018
  4. strange issues with windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

strange issues with windows

1. strange issues with windows - Similar Threads - strange issues

2. Strange keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange keyboard issue: Hi all,Have an LG laptop and am also using a MS wireless keyboard and mouse non Bluetooth, uses a USB transceiver - the Wireless Desktop 900.Sometimes, the wireless USB keyboard stops working in part the mouse is not affected. The keyboard doesn't "fully" stop working though...
  3. Strange File Deletion Issue With Microsoft Windows Security Protection Platform SPP Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange File Deletion Issue With Microsoft Windows Security Protection Platform SPP Service: On 8.15.2021, at 1:18 PM ET, the contents of 80 folders in my Windows 10 Downloads folder were deleted. At the time, there were 699 folders in the Downloads folder. The folders were left in existence, just their contents were deleted. Most, if not all of these files were...
  4. strange google issue

in Browsers and Email
    strange google issue: All of a sudden google doesn't show most images including the logo. Google images doesn't even show anything. Then i noticed it often won't even responds to links i click. not all but some. I did nothing to the browser except update it a few days ago but it didn't start this...
  5. Strange issue with the realtek audio driver jack information.

Strange issue with the realtek audio driver jack information.: So as you can see, there must be all the 3 jacks namely, green pink and blue. But strangely after upgrading my processor and motherboard to i3-3220 3rd gen and lapcare h61, I found this bug. I have also tried getting the official drivers from the lapcare website. Earlier I...
  6. Strange issue with the clock and icons around it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange issue with the clock and icons around it: Hello, Just have a brand new Windows 10 installation and after 2 days an issue appeared with the clock and icons around it, it is a bit messy and there's a white vertical bar with a little black arrow inside, if I click on that the white bar moves to the left of all icons...
  7. Strange Issue with HCL Notes mail client on Windows 10 Professional

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange Issue with HCL Notes mail client on Windows 10 Professional: Hello, I recently re-installed Windows 10 Pro, ver 20H2 on my home machine, as I had a few issues that need resolving. Everything is now working correctly, apart from my HCL Notes mail client. When I first load it up and access my mail file in the office (the server is...
  8. Strange Audio Issues

Strange Audio Issues: For over 2 years, I had a G933 headset that worked great. It eventually started repeatedly updating the firmware until the pc no longer could connect to it. I went out and got another headset that ended up sounding very bad. Along with changing some settings in an attempt to...
  9. Very strange router issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very strange router issues.: I have been having hair pulling issues with my ethernet cable. It constantly says unidentified network. It also comes up with the error "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration". I have tried everything to fix it. I originally thought it was the fact that my wireless...
  10. Strange aux issue

Strange aux issue: Hey! So, when I plug any sort of AUX cable into my PC, whether its speakers, headset, headphones, it won't work unless they were in when the computer turned on. Basically, I have to have my headphones plugged in before turning my PC on or AUX wont work. 19041.928 178904

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove portablebaselayer