Windows 10: Strange lines when using EDGE what is this.

Discus and support Strange lines when using EDGE what is this. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Good afternoon, Does anyone know what these weird lines of characters are that seem to pop up when I am using edge. I first notices them on my work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Breathe Well, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Strange lines when using EDGE what is this.

Good afternoon,

Does anyone know what these weird lines of characters are that seem to pop up when I am using edge.

I first notices them on my work computer and now I am seeing them on my personal pc.

Would love your feedback. Thanks.

Strange lines when using EDGE what is this. 722f0e38-77e0-433f-ba8d-0417324b945d?upload=true.png

:)

Breathe Well, Sep 26, 2019
  2. Jessen P Win User

Red Wavy Lines appear in edge

Hi,

I would request you to reset the edge settings and then check if it helps.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Please revert if the red wavy lines appear while using edge.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Sep 26, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 26, 2019
  4. Strange lines when using EDGE what is this.

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Strange lines when using EDGE what is this.

1. Strange lines when using EDGE what is this. - Similar Threads - Strange lines using

2. Strange lines on screen after using laptop for a few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange lines on screen after using laptop for a few minutes: Hello,A few days ago, my laptop suddenly started freezing with some strange lines on the screen photo 1. It does this a few minutes after booting and I do not understand what is causing it. Once the lines appear, the laptop becomes completely frozen and unusable.What have I...
  3. Strange lines on screen after using laptop for a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange lines on screen after using laptop for a few minutes: Hello,A few days ago, my laptop suddenly started freezing with some strange lines on the screen photo 1. It does this a few minutes after booting and I do not understand what is causing it. Once the lines appear, the laptop becomes completely frozen and unusable.What have I...
  4. Strange lines on screen after using laptop for a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Strange line while the screen is dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange line while the screen is dark: Hey guys,Today i booted my laptop and i started seening this strabge line while the screen ia dark and i don't know ehat to do about it. This is a picture of it...
  6. Strange line while the screen is dark

Strange line while the screen is dark: Hey guys,Today i booted my laptop and i started seening this strabge line while the screen ia dark and i don't know ehat to do about it. This is a picture of it...
  7. random lines when using a pen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random lines when using a pen: When using any kind of smart pen to draw on screen I get these wierd lines that randomly appear from the point where the pen touches.As you can see, I'm just drawing a line from left to right and these odd straight lines just pop out.They go up in most of the creen and down...
  8. random lines when using a pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random lines when using a pen: When using any kind of smart pen to draw on screen I get these wierd lines that randomly appear from the point where the pen touches.As you can see, I'm just drawing a line from left to right and these odd straight lines just pop out.They go up in most of the creen and down...
  9. random lines when using a pen

10. Outlook adds strange character at start of every line, what is it

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook adds strange character at start of every line, what is it: For some reason, there is not a character at the end of every line in outlook, can't paste it here, so will add image. How can I get rid of this? Attachment 326129 177196

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge strange line in my web site

2. edge strange lines

3. strange lines in windows

4. strange lines on tiles in edge