Windows 10: Strange login problem!

Discus and support Strange login problem! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, my computer was working normally up to this morning when it restarted itself and now I cannot pass the lockscreen! The thing is the password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dedq, Jun 8, 2019.

1. dedq Win User

Strange login problem!

Hey guys, my computer was working normally up to this morning when it restarted itself and now I cannot pass the lockscreen!

The thing is the password is working but I always get back to the same screen where I have to enter password over and over again.

I have lots of data and reseting the computer is just "no" for me.

I have tried entering the safe mode as well to disable lockscreen in it but the same problem happens.

P. S. I have installed Windows custom theme but that should not interfere in safe mode since it is a third party program I guess.

:)

dedq, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 8, 2019
  3. MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Strange login problem!

Cortana strange behaviours

Hello Gabriel,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we can identify why Cortana is not working properly:

• Have you recently made any change/updates prior to this issue?
    • Did you try to login to a different user account to check if it is the same?

In the meantime, you can try these steps to isolate the issue:

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps listed in this

article

on how to troubleshoot Cortana issues

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Strange login problem!

1. Strange login problem! - Similar Threads - Strange login problem

2. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  3. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Problem: The strangest thing just happened, I was trying to go into a zoom meeting but every time I clicked on the link, I got a download instead of new window to take me to the meeting. A moment later, I tried to copy the zoom link only to realize that the keyboard had stopped...
  4. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange login prompt

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Strange login prompt: Since the most recent update end of Aug 2021? my PC asks me for a PIN or password every time I power up. This used to not happen. I've tried to disable this feature and can't. Before asking me to sign in, it says something bizarre like "We're sorry but you cannot be connected...
  6. Strange login problem!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange login problem!: Hey guys, my computer was working normally up to this morning when it restarted itself and now I cannot pass the lockscreen! The thing is the password is working but I always get back to the same screen where I have to enter password over and over again. I have lots of...
  7. A strange login. Or an attack?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A strange login. Or an attack?: I do not no what happened but today I started my pc, and suddenly the name of my network had been changed. Or the name of my modem. After rebooting my modem to default settings I logged in witn my Microsoft account. Wich should me the only way to start windows. But after I...
  8. Strange login problem developed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange login problem developed: When I turn the computer on 1st thing of a morning and login all goes well , system boots up to the desktop then after about 60 seconds screen goes black with just the cursor there for about a minute or 2 and then the login screen comes back up again, after I login again...
  9. Strange Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Problem: I noticed a strange issue with my PC today. I am running Win 10 Pro (64 bit) and after I restarted my PC today, I observed the following things: 1. Some of the icons are missing on the taskbar. There used to be icons for Store, Calculator, Edge on my taskbar. 2. I also...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition Strange Login Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro Anniversary Edition Strange Login Problem: Hi everybody! I'm having a strange (login) problem with my Windows 10 Pro Anniversary edition. Recently I decided to reinstall my desktop since I wanted to upgrade to the Anniversary update of winodws, but for some reason it was failing to do it via Windows update and...