Windows 10: Strange looking windows

Discus and support Strange looking windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I had this problem with windows since i restarted it, all the windows have a strange looking border and sign, i will add a photo so you can get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KiroWasHere, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Strange looking windows

Hi, I had this problem with windows since i restarted it, all the windows have a strange looking border and sign, i will add a photo so you can get what i mean!

Strange looking windows 2f91f3a7-c6e2-4920-b77a-43adb5ed71f5?upload=true.png

:)

KiroWasHere, Jul 4, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 4, 2019
  3. GGotMae Win User
    Recent websites blocked looks strange

A weekly activity report for my son shows a list of blocked websites. It looks so strange because the time is between midnight and early. The computer is shut down and he is not definitely able to use the computer at that time. What's wrong with this?

GGotMae, Jul 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Strange looking windows

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

Strange looking windows

1. Strange looking windows - Similar Threads - Strange looking

2. Hi, I was just looking through the folders on my computer and saw some strange folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, I was just looking through the folders on my computer and saw some strange folders: of things that I I don't understand where they came from and I ran a full virus check on the computer, it should be noted quite a few times and there is nothing so where do these folders come from and is it possible to get rid of them or what to do about it for...
  3. Word 2016 looks strange. How do I get back the one that got loaded on set up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word 2016 looks strange. How do I get back the one that got loaded on set up?: I created my own problem. Yesterday I set up a brand new laptop. Word 2016 got loaded perfectly. When I was looking my Installed Apps, I noticed several versions in different languages. I proceeded to uninstall those that I did not need anything other than English/US.My...
  4. Word 2016 looks strange. How do I get back the one that got loaded on set up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2016 looks strange. How do I get back the one that got loaded on set up?: I created my own problem. Yesterday I set up a brand new laptop. Word 2016 got loaded perfectly. When I was looking my Installed Apps, I noticed several versions in different languages. I proceeded to uninstall those that I did not need anything other than English/US.My...
  5. Windows Media Player looks strange and corrupted when skipping or changing music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player looks strange and corrupted when skipping or changing music: I got this issue since July 31st of 2023, and today it has never been solved. The buttons won't change or will change without any reason, the title won't change even when the song changes, the image won't change, the artist name won't change but it changes the artist name...
  6. Windows Media Player looks strange and corrupted when skipping or changing music

Windows Media Player looks strange and corrupted when skipping or changing music: I got this issue since July 31st of 2023, and today it has never been solved. The buttons won't change or will change without any reason, the title won't change even when the song changes, the image won't change, the artist name won't change but it changes the artist name...
  7. My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it

My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it: For what ever reason I can't seem to find the reason for this issue, but I cant see the other tabs in task manager like process's etc, also as you can see i can only see those 5 programs running when at that time i was running more than that. This is why im confused. From...
  8. My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it: For what ever reason I can't seem to find the reason for this issue, but I cant see the other tabs in task manager like process's etc, also as you can see i can only see those 5 programs running when at that time i was running more than that. This is why im confused. From...
  9. My task manager looks strange and I need help to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. The font looks very strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The font looks very strange: This is my screen capture of an app, and the font at the bottom part is literally strange against others'. I have not found anyone has the same issue with me.I have the "Smooth edges of screen fonts" option on and I tried adjusting "ClearTypes" but it didn't work.All text on...