Windows 10: Strange main windows

Discus and support Strange main windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, When I press alt+Tab a strange window shows. When I close this window this goes off. But after restart this again comes back. I this a malware?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CephSlayer, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Strange main windows

Hi,

When I press alt+Tab a strange window shows. When I close this window this goes off. But after restart this again comes back. I this a malware? Please guide. I have scanned with latest Windows Defender but no malwares. What is this? Strange main windows 3f6b562f-2134-4127-b16b-45c7447090cb?upload=true.png

:)

CephSlayer, Apr 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange main windows

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Strange main windows :(

Zakin, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Strange main windows

1. Strange main windows - Similar Threads - Strange main

2. Strange behavior related to Create a Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behavior related to Create a Pin: Windows 10Today, when booted up, one of our computers presented us with a full screen message to create a new pin. The message screen looked somewhat like the picture in the article already here, but not exactly. I wasn't present for the whole process, so I can't swear to the...
  3. Strange behavior related to Create a Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange behavior related to Create a Pin: Windows 10Today, when booted up, one of our computers presented us with a full screen message to create a new pin. The message screen looked somewhat like the picture in the article already here, but not exactly. I wasn't present for the whole process, so I can't swear to the...
  4. Strange behavior related to Create a Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Strange user folder names Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange user folder names Windows 11: Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop with Win 11. I am not real familiar with Win 11.MS set my user name as the first 5 letters of my email address, so I changed the user name to Steve.I now notice there are folders under users named "steph" and two folders named...
  6. Strange user folder names Windows 11

Strange user folder names Windows 11: Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop with Win 11. I am not real familiar with Win 11.MS set my user name as the first 5 letters of my email address, so I changed the user name to Steve.I now notice there are folders under users named "steph" and two folders named...
  7. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...
  8. Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.

Very strange problems related to my touchpad on my laptop.: So the problems that are occurring don't actually have anything to do with my touchpad despite my question title. Honestly I just had no idea how to describe my question otherwise. The reason I know this doesn't have to do with my touchpad is, I tried using a mouse and turned...
  9. Strange character in Word copy/paste

Strange character in Word copy/paste: Can anyone tell me what the circle character is in the example above? It is NOT the "degree" character. It is only visible when showing formatting symbols. It looks like a space otherwise, but it does not act like a space. For example, Beautiful, 42nd in the above example...
  10. I use Mozilla/Thunderbird for my emails but get strange symbols, mainly question marks,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I use Mozilla/Thunderbird for my emails but get strange symbols, mainly question marks,...: I use Mozilla/thunderbird for my emails but get strange symbols, mainly question marks, when using the symbols on the upper case of the number keys. What can I do?...