Windows 10: Strange Message in Activation Area on my Desktop Machine

Discus and support Strange Message in Activation Area on my Desktop Machine in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Strange Message on Desktop Machine in Activation area, i haven't even entered any new product keys or anything, nothing since last clean install months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AMDMan2016, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Strange Message in Activation Area on my Desktop Machine

Strange Message on Desktop Machine in Activation area, i haven't even entered any new product keys or anything, nothing since last clean install months back, Last April or May 2019

Nothing Found with MalwareScans so far, but i can run more later tonight, or grab an offical ISO with Media Creation tool and do a complete clean install of 1903, and just wait til 1909 is offically released, i didn't even try to install any of the 1909 UUPDUMP ISO's yet, so don't think that caused that issue

And Doubt my Switching between Avast/Defender so much last 6 months caused it, but i'll run some scans later on for peace of mind, then again may just redo the install for my own peace of mind later, but not sure yet.

:)

AMDMan2016, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Ooban Win User

Remote Desktop Displays Strange Pattern in White Areas

So, this is very odd. I'm running RDP over a VPN logging into Windows Server 2012. My client machine is a Dell XPS 15 with display 3820x1440. I finally worked out the DPI scaling issues by using Remote Desktop Connection Manager ver 2.2 (ver 2.7 does not
    scale well). Besides the scaling issue, I was getting a strange black pattern in the white areas. Moving to RDCMan 2.2 didn't fix this weird pattern problem. I tried to take a screenshot but the pattern didn't appear in the screenshot! As I type over this
    pattern it vanishes. Very strange. I'm including a photo I took below just so you can see what it looks like. Anyone see this before?

Strange Message in Activation Area on my Desktop Machine 7cd4cd31-7319-4f83-9725-958dad822561.jpg

Ooban, Oct 15, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Try3 Win User

Strange Message in Activation Area on my Desktop Machine

Desktop

Margrave,

If the problem symptom returns [Desktop showing the correct contents when looked at in File explorer but not when looking at the Desktop itself], right-click on an empty area of the Desktop and select Refresh.

Many people have found that their Desktop's are not refreshing automatically and are forced to take this step. I searched & searched for a permanent solution but every suggestion I found either had no effect or had only a limited-duration effect.

Denis

Thema:

Strange Message in Activation Area on my Desktop Machine

1. Strange Message in Activation Area on my Desktop Machine - Similar Threads - Strange Message Activation

2. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  3. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  4. Strange message printed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  5. Strange message printed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  6. OneDrive strange message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive strange message: Hi, I have a strange message when open OneDrive: Let this app access your info? App info Microsoft SkyDrive needs your permission to: Access OneDrive files Have full access to your contacts You can change these permissions at https://microsoft.com/consent. Show...
  7. Strange message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange message: Hi, When I open windows 10 version 2004. It take too long time to open. Before update It was fast only 3 minutes or less. Now, It takes 10 minutes or more! Also I see discoverd message then that strange message [ATTACH] I tried sfc scan but same problem Not every...
  8. Strange message about my account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange message about my account.: Every day I get the same message: 'We need to fix your Microsoft account (your password has probably been changed). Select here to fix it in the Shared Experiences settings.' So I go to Shared Experiences, which tells me that 'Some of your accounts need attention',...
  9. Strange message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange message: Every few weeks this message pops up on my screen. It locks up my system and I'm not able to do anything else, except click one of it's buttons. It looks suspicions so I just power down my computer which is running Windows 10. When I start the computer up again everything is...
  10. strange "phone" shows up on my machine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    strange "phone" shows up on my machine: While connecting my network drives I noticed this bizarre phone called "donut". The manufacture is Amazon and the model is AEODN. There's a MAC address - but the IP address says unavailable. I have an iPhone and that's it. Also, my computer doesn't have a wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amazon aeodn