Windows 10: Strange message on startup

Discus and support Strange message on startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mario Lacunza, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Strange message on startup

Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I disable it from appearing at startup?Text:[50CC:3DD8][2022-07-07T21:30:58]i001: Burn v3.10.4.4718, Windows v10.0 Build 22000: Service Pack 0, path: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\{0AFB5279-0CBB-411A-8561-1EC21318DAA4}\.cr\VC_redist.x64.exe [50CC:3DD8][2022-07-07T21:30:58]i009: Command Line: '-burn.clean.room=C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Visual

:)

Mario Lacunza, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 17, 2022
  3. New strange item in startup: KernelFaultCheck???

search for it on teh internet .something like "kernelfaultcheck startup".there are web sites taht just list startup items

francis511, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Strange message on startup

Message on Startup in Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• From when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to the computer before this error occurred?

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• In the lock screen, Press the Shift key and click on power icon.
    • Click on Restart anyway.
    • After the system goes to the recovery environment, click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup repair.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert with necessary information to further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Strange message on startup

1. Strange message on startup - Similar Threads - Strange message startup

2. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  3. Strange message printed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  4. Strange message printed

Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  5. OneDrive strange message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive strange message: Hi, I have a strange message when open OneDrive: Let this app access your info? App info Microsoft SkyDrive needs your permission to: Access OneDrive files Have full access to your contacts You can change these permissions at https://microsoft.com/consent. Show...
  6. Strange message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange message: Hi, When I open windows 10 version 2004. It take too long time to open. Before update It was fast only 3 minutes or less. Now, It takes 10 minutes or more! Also I see discoverd message then that strange message [ATTACH] I tried sfc scan but same problem Not every...
  7. Strange message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange message: Every few weeks this message pops up on my screen. It locks up my system and I'm not able to do anything else, except click one of it's buttons. It looks suspicions so I just power down my computer which is running Windows 10. When I start the computer up again everything is...
  8. strange items in startup

strange items in startup: Hello I have many instances of these items in my startup ( MSconfig) Steeg Tangentially Serenade Program ??? what are they ? and are they harmful and how can i remove them ? Thanks 114643
  9. Strange startup errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange startup errors: While reviewing my events log I see that the same strange errors occur at every boot up - those are 4 events referring to some service (?) - their descriptions are: - The Sync Host_37c69 service terminated unexpectedly. - The Contact Data_37c69 service terminated...
  10. Strange messages at startup and shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange messages at startup and shut down: As of a few weeks ago I am getting new popup messages every time I start and stop Win10. I have tried start/restart in Safe Mode and with the internet disconnected. They go by very fast and I am unable to read some. I recorded the procedures with a camera and sent it to a...