Windows 10: Strange message

Discus and support Strange message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every few weeks this message pops up on my screen. It locks up my system and I'm not able to do anything else, except click one of it's buttons. It... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelMenendez1, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Strange message

Every few weeks this message pops up on my screen. It locks up my system and I'm not able to do anything else, except click one of it's buttons. It looks suspicions so I just power down my computer which is running Windows 10. When I start the computer up again everything is fine, until the next time. It always happens when I'm away from the computer for a while. Never when I'm in the middle of using it. Does anyone know if this is friend or foe? If foe how do I get rid of it permanently.

Thanks.

Strange message c63fc85b-fdde-43e3-918d-e31ec89b4bae?upload=true.jpg

:)

MichaelMenendez1, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Hanabishi Win User

Strange 2.9.0 error message

When launching 2.9.0 strange error message appears:

Strange message screen1-png.png

But program seems to work.

And also "DirectCompute" status differs from 2.8.0. (2.8.0 launches normally without any messages.)

Strange message screen2-png.png

Strange message screen3-png.png

Hanabishi, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Aug 22, 2019
  4. bogmali Win User

Strange message

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Strange message

1. Strange message - Similar Threads - Strange message

2. iCloud for Windows - strange error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iCloud for Windows - strange error message: I today installed Office 2021 with Outlook 2021. After, I installed iCloud for windows from Microsoft Store. After installing, I logged on with iCloud and after selecting what to synchronize, I get this strage error message: don't worry the screenshot shows german language -...
  3. iCloud for Windows - strange error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud for Windows - strange error message: I today installed Office 2021 with Outlook 2021. After, I installed iCloud for windows from Microsoft Store. After installing, I logged on with iCloud and after selecting what to synchronize, I get this strage error message: don't worry the screenshot shows german language -...
  4. iCloud for Windows - strange error message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 : Strange message at boot

Windows 10 : Strange message at boot: I installed a new disk on my laptop old one died and decided to do a "clean" install of Windows 10. I downloaded the .iso directly from Microsoft and after some work, I got it running. I still am getting the following screen on boot up.How do I get rid of this ?...
  6. Windows 10 : Strange message at boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 : Strange message at boot: I installed a new disk on my laptop old one died and decided to do a "clean" install of Windows 10. I downloaded the .iso directly from Microsoft and after some work, I got it running. I still am getting the following screen on boot up.How do I get rid of this ?...
  7. Windows 10 : Strange message at boot

8. windows update strange message all of a sudden windows 10 wants to adjust activity hours to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update strange message all of a sudden windows 10 wants to adjust activity hours to...: i don't know if anybody seen this lately and i'm not sure why heck it saying this adjust active hours to reduce disruption it reads and i quote we notice we you regular use your device between 12 pm and 4 am would you like for windows to automatically update your active hours...
  9. windows update strange message all of a sudden windows 10 wants to adjust activity hours to...

windows update strange message all of a sudden windows 10 wants to adjust activity hours to...: i don't know if anybody seen this lately and i'm not sure why heck it saying this adjust active hours to reduce disruption it reads and i quote we notice we you regular use your device between 12 pm and 4 am would you like for windows to automatically update your active hours...
  10. windows update strange message all of a sudden windows 10 wants to adjust activity hours to...