Windows 10: Strange Microsoft services with names ending in _3d7d7

Discus and support Strange Microsoft services with names ending in _3d7d7 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was checking the task manager when I saw some system processes, ones made by Microsoft (digital signatures are ok), and found services (10 or more)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NickeManarin, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Strange Microsoft services with names ending in _3d7d7

I was checking the task manager when I saw some system processes, ones made by Microsoft (digital signatures are ok), and found services (10 or more) that have a strange naming scheme.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe:

• CDPUserSvc_3d7d7
    • ConsentUxUserSvc_3d7d7
    • cbdhsvc_3d7d7
    • CaptureService_3d7d7
    • BluetoothUserService_3d7d7
    • BcastDVRUserService_3d7d7
    • AarSvc_3d7d7
    • DeviceAssociationBrokerSvc_3d7d7
    • DevicePickerUserSvc_3d7d7
    • DevicesFlowUserSvc_3d7d7
    • MessagingService_3d7d7
    • OneSyncSvc_3d7d7
    • PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_3d7d7
    • PrintWorkflowUserSvc_3d7d7
    • UnistoreSvc_3d7d7
    • UserDataSvc_3d7d7
    • etc...

Other executables:

• CredentialEnrollmentManagerUserSvc_3d7d7

Is this expected? Why are they named like that?

submitted by /u/NickeManarin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NickeManarin, Nov 21, 2019
  2. vishwaje Win User

Services has has number in the end of the name

As attached screenshot, some service names have numbers in the end of the name. Can anyone explain why is that? Is it a issue? I'm running Windows 10 1809.

Strange Microsoft services with names ending in _3d7d7 [​IMG]

vishwaje, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Jimmy Tom Win User

Strange Microsoft services with names ending in _3d7d7

Call not ending for selected contact names in Lumia 520.

Hi,

Recently I bought a new Nokia Lumia 520 windows phone and facing this strange issue.

As per the Police department rules in our city, emergency contacts in mobile phone to be named starting with suffix or prefix with word 'ICE' (stands for In Case of Emergency) along with contact name. For this, I have two contact names in my phone - 'Wife
    ICE' and 'Father ICE'.

Occassionally I noticed after making calls to/from the above contacts, 'End Call' function will not work and phone goes hanging. The end call screen continue to show up even if the call has ended, eventually it needs a phone reboot to end the screen. This
    is very strange that the issue is there only for the above contact names.

Does anyone has any comment / suggestion how to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance..

Jimmy

Jimmy Tom, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Strange Microsoft services with names ending in _3d7d7

1. Strange Microsoft services with names ending in _3d7d7 - Similar Threads - Strange Microsoft services

2. File with strange name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File with strange name: Hi there, I got a quick question here. What is that file at the bottom with that unreadable strange name? I couldn't delete it. Is it harmful? If so, how could I delete it?...
  3. File with strange name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File with strange name: Hi there, I got a quick question here. What is that file at the bottom with that unreadable strange name? I couldn't delete it. Is it harmful? If so, how could I delete it?...
  4. Strange service name is P9rdrServices in services window 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange service name is P9rdrServices in services window 11.: I think I have been hacked through my phone which already hacked in case. When I using hotspot from my phone to connect to my laptop then strange service P9rdrServices_a1dbc with description is "enables trigger-starting plan9 file servers".I opened the properties of the...
  5. Strange service name is P9rdrServices in services window 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange service name is P9rdrServices in services window 11.: I think I have been hacked through my phone which already hacked in case. When I using hotspot from my phone to connect to my laptop then strange service P9rdrServices_a1dbc with description is "enables trigger-starting plan9 file servers".I opened the properties of the...
  6. windows at the end of service

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows at the end of service: windows at the end of sservice and cant up date no more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-at-the-end-of-service/12a7c128-1d91-4d87-a2ec-f3defe840106
  7. End of service notification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    End of service notification: Updated to version 10.0.21376 build 21376 on may 10, 2021. Notification on the task bar saying that "Your version of Windows has reached end of service. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported". What does that mean?...
  8. Strange named services, anyone else have these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange named services, anyone else have these?: Clipboard User Service_3babe , CDPUserSvc_3babe, AarSvc_3babe and windows 10 connected devices platform user service_ 3 babe? submitted by /u/CollateralJustice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ika9se/strange_named_services_anyone_else_have_these/
  9. Services has has number in the end of the name

in Windows 10 Support
    Services has has number in the end of the name: As attached screenshot, some service names have numbers in the end of the name. Can anyone explain why is that? Is it a issue? I'm running Windows 10 1809. [img] 123817
  10. Has MS changed it's naming conventions for services, or are these strange looking services...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Has MS changed it's naming conventions for services, or are these strange looking services...: After having to re-install my WIndows 10 Pro I noticed after one of the updates that there are a number of new services that do not comply with the normal microsoft naming conventions. Would you please reassure me that these new suspicious looking services are bona fide and...