Windows 10: Strange named services, anyone else have these?

Discus and support Strange named services, anyone else have these? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Clipboard User Service_3babe , CDPUserSvc_3babe, AarSvc_3babe and windows 10 connected devices platform user service_ 3 babe? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CollateralJustice, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Strange named services, anyone else have these?

Clipboard User Service_3babe , CDPUserSvc_3babe, AarSvc_3babe and windows 10 connected devices platform user service_ 3 babe?

submitted by /u/CollateralJustice
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CollateralJustice, Aug 31, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 31, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Strange named services, anyone else have these?

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Strange named services, anyone else have these?

1. Strange named services, anyone else have these? - Similar Threads - Strange named services

2. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  3. anyone else have this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone else have this issue?: Ran into this problem with Epic games anti cheat. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-else-have-this-issue/b4a20c23-bd2b-48ab-9bed-73004974285d
  4. Anyone else having issues with Windows Installer service not running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone else having issues with Windows Installer service not running?: About a week ago, we started having issues with .msi files not running. I tried several different .msi files and they all would not start.I turned off the anti-malware software and we still cannot start .msi files.When we uninstall the anti-malware software and immediately...
  5. Anyone else having issues with Windows Installer service not running?

Anyone else having issues with Windows Installer service not running?: About a week ago, we started having issues with .msi files not running. I tried several different .msi files and they all would not start.I turned off the anti-malware software and we still cannot start .msi files.When we uninstall the anti-malware software and immediately...
  6. Anyone else having issues with Windows Installer service not running?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Strange service name is P9rdrServices in services window 11.

Strange service name is P9rdrServices in services window 11.: I think I have been hacked through my phone which already hacked in case. When I using hotspot from my phone to connect to my laptop then strange service P9rdrServices_a1dbc with description is "enables trigger-starting plan9 file servers".I opened the properties of the...
  8. Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyone Else Experiencing Unacceptable Customer Service?: My upgrade from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro disrupted too many administrative rights and lost too much Outlook data to detail here. And now saved files are disappearing. Two days ago, I was recently placed on hold with my cell phone for over an hour. At times, there was...
  9. Anyone else having this issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else having this issue?: Ever since the first 2018 update windows won't update or install any apps from the store I keep getting this code "error 0x80070005" I had to 'manually'' update windows by reinstalling it, please let me know if anyone has a solution submitted by /u/crippling_cancer [link]...
  10. Anyone else have this problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else have this problem?: i have windows 10 installed and generally like it. and the only thing holding me back from using edge, is there is no extensions for it. But the problem i have is that it runs fine, but suddenly it will no longer recognize the hard drive, and even startup diagnostics cant fix...