Windows 10: Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for...

Discus and support Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The_Sir_Natas [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The_Sir_Natas, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for...

/u/The_Sir_Natas, Jul 29, 2020
  2. xubidoo Win User

My Network Places Icon

already tried that *Frown Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for... :( TweakUI shows the icon checked so it should be showing .but as he has deleted it manually it wont appear.

the icon itself doesnt seem to be linked to anything except network connections folder ,which doesnt show shared files on the other PC, is strange.

xubidoo, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Network connection icon problem

Hi all,
    Few days ago (since I have switched to Nvidia - I don't know is there any connection between them or not) I have a problem with the network connection icon. After the OS loads in, the icon is still loading about for a minute. When I open Chrome the internet connection is perfect, only the icon shows it's loading. It wouldn't be such a problem, but certain programs (for example GPU-Z) doesn't open until the icon stops loading.
    What could be the problem, and how can I solve this? I have already uninstalled / reinstalled the network driver. Nothing has changed.
    Thanks,
    hazazs

Tibor Hazafi, Jul 29, 2020
  4. xubidoo Win User

Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for...

My Network Places Icon

A friend of mine has deleted his My Network Places Icon from the desktop in windows XP ,now he has just set up his 1st 2 PC network and needs the icon back ,but we have no idea how to get it back *Smile Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for... :)

any ideas ?

xubidoo, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for...

1. Strange network problem. This symbol shows up in my network status, and I have no icon for... - Similar Threads - Strange network problem

2. Network icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network icon not showing up: Hello, recently laptop's Network icon suddenly disappeared when the electricity got cut out all of the sudden and I can't seem to make it appear again, I tried multiple methods on yt to fix it but it doesn't work, I'm still connected to my wifi but in my Lenovo Vantage app,...
  3. Network icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network icon not showing up: Hello, recently laptop's Network icon suddenly disappeared when the electricity got cut out all of the sudden and I can't seem to make it appear again, I tried multiple methods on yt to fix it but it doesn't work, I'm still connected to my wifi but in my Lenovo Vantage app,...
  4. Network icon not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. a strange network problem

a strange network problem: I ran into a problem last week with my network radio app. My network is sharing a remote router signal. I have a Ubiquiti PBE-M2 400 connecting wirelessly to the remote router. It is connected via ethernet to my wifi router. When I login to the PBE thru my router wifi with my...
  6. a strange network problem

in Windows 10 Support
    a strange network problem: I ran into a problem last week with my network radio app. My network is sharing a remote router signal. I have a Ubiquiti PBE-M2 400 connecting wirelessly to the remote router. It is connected via ethernet to my wifi router. When I login to the PBE thru my router wifi with my...
  7. Unfamiliar symbol showed up in my networking tray and not sure why...

Unfamiliar symbol showed up in my networking tray and not sure why...: I turned my laptop to connect to Wi-Fi, and saw this weird symbol with the name "test". Not really a tech guy, and didn't do anything or download anything onto my laptop recently. I tried looking online to identify the icon, but had no luck. Is my laptop being hacked or...
  8. Network Adapter doesn't show up, and I have a Media Disconnected status

Network Adapter doesn't show up, and I have a Media Disconnected status: No connectivity, ethernet adapter shows up but no wifi. Just set the computer back up after a move, and upon starting the network adapter doesnt work. Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek Gaming GBE Family Controller Physical address (MAC): e0:d5:5e:88:ec:34 Status:...
  9. strange network problem

strange network problem: having changed location to a small office after having a talktalk connection which worked OK. I am now connected 4 PCs through a Switch and shared a printer without any problems as the Internet was from a Public connection in the same building each machine having its own wifi...
  10. Strange devices showing on my network

Strange devices showing on my network: While trouble shooting another issue, NAS share's not showing in of File Manager - Windows 10 Forums, I started to notice strange devices, mostly phones, showing up in the Network page of File Manger. These devices do not have IP address, however, I can see the MAC...