Windows 10: strange new circle icon lower right corner

Discus and support strange new circle icon lower right corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Since the last update, I have a strange icon that is hovering above but not a part of the taskbar. it is sitting above the notification tool,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GaryWalkerAus, Jun 11, 2020.

1. strange new circle icon lower right corner

Hi,

Since the last update, I have a strange icon that is hovering above but not a part of the taskbar.

it is sitting above the notification tool, but is unclickable. it looks like 2 half arrows chasing each other. At first I thought it was an NVIDIA thing as it has their icon look about it. As they had an update at the same time.

any thoughts?

Cheers

:)

GaryWalkerAus, Jun 11, 2020
  2. VHSwede Win User

Icons flashing in lower right hand corner

My icons are flashing in the lower right hand corner when I start windows

VHSwede, Jun 11, 2020
  3. File Explorer-How to Remove View Icons in Lower-Right Corner

File Explorer has two icons that are used for changing the view (file display), located in the lower-right corner. One icon changes the view to Details and the other changes the view to Large Icons.

However, they constantly interfere with my ability to scroll down to the bottom of the page/list. If I do not release the scroll bar just before reaching the bottom, the scroll/mouse location jumps back up and I have to repeat the scroll-down. Is there anyway to remove those icons? I don't use them and I find them very annoying. It happens all the time.

strange new circle icon lower right corner [​IMG]

Thanks in advance for the help!
    Carol

mangorunner, Jun 11, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

strange new circle icon lower right corner

news pop-ups in lower right corner

Hi, welcome to tenforums.

A reasonable guess would be this:

strange new circle icon lower right corner [​IMG]

dalchina, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

strange new circle icon lower right corner

1. strange new circle icon lower right corner - Similar Threads - strange circle icon

2. How to move start menu icon to lower right corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move start menu icon to lower right corner: Start menu is at lower right corner of desktop in some language versions because of reading order, and i am using mouse with my left hand so it will be somehow more convinient when start menu at that positionalso for closing/maximum/minimum bottons of the window if they are...
  3. How to move start menu icon to lower right corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move start menu icon to lower right corner: Start menu is at lower right corner of desktop in some language versions because of reading order, and i am using mouse with my left hand so it will be somehow more convinient when start menu at that positionalso for closing/maximum/minimum bottons of the window if they are...
  4. Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.

Having to press lower left corner instead of lower right corner in touchpad options.: i don´t not have in options press the lower right corner on touchpad for right-click but lower left corner only. How od I change this? I can´t do right click with standard lower right. i can only tick on the lower left option. if I tick that off I can´t do right click at all....
  5. strange circular icon hovering over taskbar in lower right corner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    strange circular icon hovering over taskbar in lower right corner: strange circular icon hovering over taskbar in the lower right corner on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/strange-circular-icon-hovering-over-taskbar-in/26eb929a-14bf-48e1-a0f1-e0cfd2e635f3
  6. Windows 11 white circle in the lower-right corner of the screen, tangent to the taskbar and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 white circle in the lower-right corner of the screen, tangent to the taskbar and...: I am running Windows 11 Professional, version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 on a Dell XPS 17 model 9710 touchscreen. I opened the laptop today, resuming an existing Windows logon, to see a WHITE CIRCLE in the lower-right corner of the screen just above the Taskbar corner icons....
  7. Windows 11 white circle in the lower-right corner of the screen, tangent to the taskbar and...

Windows 11 white circle in the lower-right corner of the screen, tangent to the taskbar and...: I am running Windows 11 Professional, version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 on a Dell XPS 17 model 9710 touchscreen. I opened the laptop today, resuming an existing Windows logon, to see a WHITE CIRCLE in the lower-right corner of the screen just above the Taskbar corner icons....
  8. Circle icon in bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  9. Unknown circular icon appeared in lower right corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown circular icon appeared in lower right corner: This icon appeared recently and remains constantly on screen. It appears to have two arrows. I don't know what it indicates nor how to get rid of it, or even if I should. I have a photo of the screen and I'll post it in a comment. It barely appears in screenshots. submitted...
  10. edge opens in lower right corner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge opens in lower right corner: I am having trouble with Edge opening in the lower right hand corner of my desktop screen part of the time but not every time. I don't know why it's doing it or how to stop it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. circle icon bottom right of screen