Windows 10: Strange New Notification Message!

Discus and support Strange New Notification Message! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I Just got a new notification popup that said "Windows 10 Team Profile Graylynne M. R?" I'm not sure of what the rest say'. I'm not sure if I should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Winuser, May 5, 2015.

1. Winuser Win User

Strange New Notification Message!

I Just got a new notification popup that said "Windows 10 Team Profile Graylynne M. R?" I'm not sure of what the rest say'. I'm not sure if I should click on it or not. Anyone know what this is about? *Confused

:)

Winuser, May 5, 2015
  2. LCRT Win User

Notification of new messages never works

No, it isn't strange at all. if it doesn't run in the background, it can't generate notifications. seems perfectly normal to me.

LCRT, May 5, 2015
  3. Message and Notification light

I recently updated my Nokia C7 to Symbian Belle. Though I have turned on the notification lights for a
    new message, it is not blinking. The strange thing is that notification light will blink for a delivery report of a message. What to do for bringing back the 'Blinking' for a new message.

I didn't face any problem for Symbian Anna. Also I have no problem with blinking for a missed call in Belle.

Anandcpillai, May 5, 2015
  4. Strange New Notification Message!

I got the same one. Its from the insider thingy, introducing someone new.

COMPUTIAC Guest, May 5, 2015
  5. Winuser Win User
    Thanks! I wasn't sure what was going on. My first thought was MS thought I was someone else.

Winuser, May 5, 2015
  6. Winuser Win User
    I just clicked on it to see what would happen. Nice to know some of the people behind the scene *Smile.

Winuser, May 5, 2015
  7. Your welcome. Maybe M$ thought you were a spy ?

8. Winuser Win User

How did they know? My real name is Maxwell Smart, Agent 86. *Busted

Winuser, May 5, 2015
  9. M$ knows everything about us.

10. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .do they really. . .sure hope they don't know about that really bad day I had back in January of 1958. . .*Haha

11. labeeman Win User
    They do now.

labeeman, May 5, 2015
  12. Edwin New Member
    Of course they do! We all share the same computer with them! *Wink

Edwin, May 5, 2015
  13. LEE
    Lee Win User

. . .darn, sure glad they didn't call any one special. . .*really

14. Wait, don't look out the window now.
    Its the pesky blacked out van with weird antenna's on the top again.
    Don't look, NO, don't loo................

15. Winuser Win User
    The Shadow and MS knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men.

Winuser, May 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Strange New Notification Message! - Similar Threads - Strange Notification Message

2. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  3. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  4. Strange message printed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  5. Strange message printed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  6. OneDrive strange message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive strange message: Hi, I have a strange message when open OneDrive: Let this app access your info? App info Microsoft SkyDrive needs your permission to: Access OneDrive files Have full access to your contacts You can change these permissions at https://microsoft.com/consent. Show...
  7. Strange message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange message: Hi, When I open windows 10 version 2004. It take too long time to open. Before update It was fast only 3 minutes or less. Now, It takes 10 minutes or more! Also I see discoverd message then that strange message [ATTACH] I tried sfc scan but same problem Not every...
  8. Strange message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange message: Every few weeks this message pops up on my screen. It locks up my system and I'm not able to do anything else, except click one of it's buttons. It looks suspicions so I just power down my computer which is running Windows 10. When I start the computer up again everything is...
  9. Strange RTL818X message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange RTL818X message: An Icon for No RTL 818X has recently appeared. I don't know what this is and don't have one. Nothing in Device Manager. Any help as to what this means? Thanks...
  10. Action Centre strange notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Centre strange notification: I get a notification that keeps popping up in the action centre and does nothing when I click on it, it just fades away only to re-appear short time later. It's not causing me any issues, but I'd love to know what it means... Google doesn't come up with anything. All it says...