Windows 10: strange noise from my audio port

Discus and support strange noise from my audio port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; dear team, i am using gigabyte z170x from last 3years. everything was working fine, today i have upgraded my casing, when i installed everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by m1s3rys1gn4l, Oct 7, 2019.

1. strange noise from my audio port

dear team,
    i am using gigabyte z170x from last 3years.
    everything was working fine, today i have upgraded my casing,

when i installed everything started my windows and i notice a noise on my headphone,
    noise raise up when doing anything or copy files.

noise started when i logon to windwos.

any idea guys ?

:)

m1s3rys1gn4l, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Jonatino Win User

Rear audio ports always show as “Not plugged in”

I've been having this issue with Windows for about a week now which NONE of the back panel/front panel connectors (speakers, microphone) are being recognized by Realtek audio manager. The only audio input/outputs that are showing are the optical.
    Troubling shooting steps I've tried (none worked):

• COMPLETELY uninstall all Realtek drivers/reinstall
    • Tried using windows drivers
    • Reinstall Windows 10
    • Upgraded chipset driver
    • sfc /scannow
    I called EVGA and asked for RMA but then I booted into a Ubuntu OS and all the ports work FINE. It must be a problem with windows 10.
    Can you think of any other troubling shooting step I can try to fix this annoying issue? Thanks!
    Screenshot of playback devices:

strange noise from my audio port [​IMG]

Screenshot of Realtek HD Audio Manager:

After looking in Device Manager under Audio inputs and outputs, I don't see any speaker/microphone listings, only the optical crap:

Jonatino, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

Bree, Oct 7, 2019
  4. strange noise from my audio port

Strange typing noise.

I have a strange sound that comes through my laptop. The best way I can describe it is a loud random typing noise. It only last 3 to 5 seconds, it never happens when I am actually typing. I looked at sticky keys and other sound settings but these two
    items settings do not seem to be the problem. I see other people have the same problem.

Has anyone found a solution?

Is my computer infected? I check the firewall and it shows no problems.

Any suggestions?

NancyHillegeist, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

strange noise from my audio port

1. strange noise from my audio port - Similar Threads - strange noise audio

2. Intel R and strange noise

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel R and strange noise: Why is intel R installed by itself and create it's files in windows temp, %temp% and prefetch and gain my disk storage and why is the strange noise appear when i use disk cleanup and playing my genshin impact game?...
  3. Intel R and strange noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel R and strange noise: Why is intel R installed by itself and create it's files in windows temp, %temp% and prefetch and gain my disk storage and why is the strange noise appear when i use disk cleanup and playing my genshin impact game?...
  4. Intel R and strange noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. USB port strange behavior

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB port strange behavior: I have an old first Gen i7 machine. It was running fine for years. Sometimes ago, it starts to hang on restart. Usually powering it off and restart a few times, it will boot fine. Tried many suggestions from the Net. Did not really resolve the problem It sometime reboot fine...
  6. WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIndows crash, bsod, strange noises from computer: Hello everyone! Lately I had a really bad problem and now I'm too late with this question because my windows is not working anymore. A few months ago around 4 I was living at home and we upgraded the electricity system of our house rewiring , higher voltage, more wall...
  7. Noise or Distortion in my Laptop Audio

Noise or Distortion in my Laptop Audio: Hi Microsoft Community, After updating my Dell Inspiron 7373 Realtek Audio Device, a very irritating noise/distortion speaker sound showed up and Idk why??? I rolled back the audio device driver but nothing happened, by the way. Thanks in advance guys!!!...
  8. There's some strange noise on the right side of my Laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There's some strange noise on the right side of my Laptop.: I bought the Lenovo Ideapad 330, AMD A9, I have been using it for like 2 weeks now, and there's some strange chirping noise on the right side of my laptop. I'm quite sure that it is the HDD and the noise is continuous and is irritating. I have been told that this could cause...
  9. Static Noises for Audio

Static Noises for Audio: Windows 10 Home 64bit, HP Pavilion dv7 When I play videos on Youtube or Vimeo or music on SoundCloud (which is as much as I tested), I hear a static sound. It happens the most often for YouTube, maybe 10 seconds, and less often for Vimeo and SoundCloud. This impacts...
  10. Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange beeping noises coming from my computer, how to mute?: Hello, I recently built a computer and installed Windows Ten on it. I am using it for gaming, but ever since the first boot up, there have been some strange, "beeping" noises constantly going on *sarc. It almost sounds like a dulled electric pencil sharpener, but with high...