Windows 10: Strange notice popping up in notification center

Discus and support Strange notice popping up in notification center in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a strange notification popping up in my notification center (I believe that is what it is called, I'm running a Dutch version of Win10). It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dutch_guy_here, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Strange notice popping up in notification center

I have a strange notification popping up in my notification center (I believe that is what it is called, I'm running a Dutch version of Win10).

It started yesterday, and it says that the password of one of my accounts is about to expire. yesterday it said it would expire in 14 days, and today (obviously) in 13 days. Now the weird thing: the email-address is not used as a Microsoft-account, and even if it were, I'm using a local account since I don't have any Microsoft-account. The mailaddress it says is in use, but only as a mailaddress within Thunderbird, nowhere else. And the best thing of all is that the email-address is on a owned domain that I have, so I know the passwords never expire.

Does anybody have any idea where this is coming from, and how to stop it?

submitted by /u/Dutch_guy_here
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dutch_guy_here, Jul 13, 2020

2. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

Hello,

I just installed the October update the other day and I just noticed that my Onedrive pop-up notifications stopped working when I take screen captures. The notification itself is in the Action Center, it's just that the pop-up that used to be immediately activated when taking screenshots is not appearing anymore. Any suggestions on how to fix? Thank you.

~FGN

FullGrownNut, Jul 13, 2020
  3. balubeto Win User
    Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center

Hi

With Windows 10 v1607, it is possible to change the location of the Notification Center notification Pop-Ups?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Octopolus Win User

Strange notice popping up in notification center

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Strange notice popping up in notification center

1. Strange notice popping up in notification center - Similar Threads - Strange notice popping

2. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  3. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  4. Strange pop-up notice after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange pop-up notice after update: Anyone know what is this earth-shape pop-up notifications which I cannot click or get rid of it? It showed up after I installed feature updates 20h2. If I restart, it shows up suddenly in the righ-hand bottom corner which covers my 1/4 screeen. Hope someone can help!...
  5. NOTICATION CENTER

NOTICATION CENTER: I have tried all the list "FIXES" none work. Still will not open. Does anyone have anymore suggestions? Jim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notication-center/870422c4-0b66-4611-ab3a-1857483c0ae0
  6. Ads ware pops up on windows notification center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ads ware pops up on windows notification center: Hi, As you can see while writing this query, I again received this ads ware that pops up almost every reconnection to the wifi. I ran a Microsoft Anti Virus scan, nothing has been found. with Malwarebytes scan with no result, and also I tried to stop some background...
  7. Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome: I am having an issue with my users where we use a chat called freshdesk to help with our customers interact with our Customer Service professionals. Its a cloud based system that connects to our online website. The users used to be able to have the notifcation pop up and stay...
  8. strange pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    strange pop ups: Hi![ATTACH] every time i restart my windows 10 pc i get this pop up. i cant understand what it says but after some time it just disappears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-pop-ups/d4b67631-0c75-4436-bbbd-260e7eaf9f28"
  9. Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center

Changing the location of the Pop-Ups of the Notification Center: Hi With Windows 10 v1607, it is possible to change the location of the Notification Center notification Pop-Ups? Thanks Bye 61623
  10. Strange pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange pop up: Hi folks. I just started noticing an unusual occurrence on my windows 10 machine. It started about a month ago. I can not pin point the start of the issue to a specific post install. I will tell you that my machine is up to date with virus and maleware protection. Up to date...