Windows 10: Strange Occurrence

Discus and support Strange Occurrence in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i have no audio playing and my room is quiet, whenever i move my mouse i hear a noise in my headphones that sounds like a beep, and it holds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaxSwift, Mar 7, 2021.

1. MaxSwift Win User

Strange Occurrence

Whenever i have no audio playing and my room is quiet, whenever i move my mouse i hear a noise in my headphones that sounds like a beep, and it holds the sound for as long as i am moving my mouse

:)

MaxSwift, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Edwin Win User

Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview

Post your strange experiences with Windows Technical Preview so we can hash over them a while! Strange Occurrence :)

I'll start:
    For example, if you may be running WTP in a dual boot scenario and perform a 'Refresh' with media from PC Settings, it might seem like the process saves some settings but wipes out others including your other OS.
    In my experience Windows had reset the boot options to Technical Preview as default with a timeout of 0 seconds.
    If this is the case, hold 'Shift' and press restart, then choose 'Use another operating system', on the next window choose 'Change defaults', on the next window 'Change the timer' and 'Choose a default operating system' if you wish.

Strange Occurrence [​IMG]

Edwin, Mar 7, 2021
  3. netrate Win User
    Weird occurrence - desktop won't load, spinning wheel etc

Ok here is the MR steps to be sure I am completing this properly - same error thought.
    Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

step 5

Step 6 - Error

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT : I did what you said and tried without G (second time, didn't take screen shots), same error. I did notice that NTFS Primary 3 (NONE) doesn't have a drive letter associated with it?

netrate, Mar 7, 2021
  4. yountmg Win User

Strange Occurrence

Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

This update totally destroyed me, which was not totally unexpected.

I have noticed that update issues are fairly common occurrences.

Microsoft must have a site that lists step by step actions that they want you to take when Windows 10 Updates and trashes a system?

Does such a site exist? Where do I go to get help?

Recovering Windows 10 After an Update

Step 1:
    sfc /scannow

Step 2:
    Dism

Step 3:
    etc.. Uninstall Video Drivers and reinstall

yountmg, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Strange Occurrence

1. Strange Occurrence - Similar Threads - Strange Occurrence

2. Strange behavior related to Create a Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behavior related to Create a Pin: Windows 10Today, when booted up, one of our computers presented us with a full screen message to create a new pin. The message screen looked somewhat like the picture in the article already here, but not exactly. I wasn't present for the whole process, so I can't swear to the...
  3. Strange behavior related to Create a Pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange behavior related to Create a Pin: Windows 10Today, when booted up, one of our computers presented us with a full screen message to create a new pin. The message screen looked somewhat like the picture in the article already here, but not exactly. I wasn't present for the whole process, so I can't swear to the...
  4. Strange behavior related to Create a Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Strange user folder names Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange user folder names Windows 11: Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop with Win 11. I am not real familiar with Win 11.MS set my user name as the first 5 letters of my email address, so I changed the user name to Steve.I now notice there are folders under users named "steph" and two folders named...
  6. Strange user folder names Windows 11

Strange user folder names Windows 11: Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop with Win 11. I am not real familiar with Win 11.MS set my user name as the first 5 letters of my email address, so I changed the user name to Steve.I now notice there are folders under users named "steph" and two folders named...
  7. So I have just installed a new SSD on my laptop and I'm having some strange occurrences...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So I have just installed a new SSD on my laptop and I'm having some strange occurrences...: After putting the back on, I flipped my laptop lid up. The power light turn on which I didn't think happened tell you pressed the power button. Anyway, so I quickly plug in my usb to boot from. After I got on the first page for windows installation, I couldn't move my mouse...
  8. So I have just installed a new SSD on my laptop and I'm having some strange occurrences...

So I have just installed a new SSD on my laptop and I'm having some strange occurrences...: After putting the back on, I flipped my laptop lid up. The power light turn on which I didn't think happened tell you pressed the power button. Anyway, so I quickly plug in my usb to boot from. After I got on the first page for windows installation, I couldn't move my mouse...
  9. Any idea why this strange occurrence could be happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea why this strange occurrence could be happening?: This is something I recently started noticing with my laptop when I'd be using extended display to watch Netflix on an actual TV via HDMI. While watching Netflix my CPU temp would be low to mid 50's, with the fan usually on the lowest speed and hardly audible. If I got up for...
  10. Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview: Post your strange experiences with Windows Technical Preview so we can hash over them a while! *Smile I'll start: For example, if you may be running WTP in a dual boot scenario and perform a 'Refresh' with media from PC Settings, it might seem like the process saves some...