Windows 10: strange omissions in some programs

Discus and support strange omissions in some programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I am now running Microsoft Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1016) I updated windows 7 to windows 10 using the free update mentioned on one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bob 1954, Aug 24, 2020.

1. bob 1954 Win User

strange omissions in some programs

Hi,
    I am now running Microsoft Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1016)

I updated windows 7 to windows 10 using the free update mentioned on one of the pages here.

I seem to remember having problems with OpenGL.

I have tried to open two programs I used to use a lot, freecad and repetier (for running 3d printers.)

I can't remember if I have opened them since I upgraded but they both fail to show the files I have saved or let me start a new file. The main page looks as if it not loading everything?

Thanks.

I have updated freecad to the present version and instead of not just failing to show my file it now just shows a wire border of the program with the heading and I can see my wallpaper through it.

strange omissions in some programs [​IMG]

I have reloaded it a few times with the same result.
    If I hover my mouse over it the mouse keeps changing as if it sees something to alter but it fails to show on the screen?
    Could this be something to do with OpenGL? is there any way of checking if I need OpenGL for the programs and can I check if OpenGL is on my computer and working properly?

:)

bob 1954, Aug 24, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Glaring omissions from E7 ??

Thanks for the confirmation.

I was hoping I was wrong but suspected otherwise. I am not disappointed with the phone by any means - it seems much quicker and more stable (perfect so far).

Like you I checked out the N8 but decided to wait for the E7 becasue of the specifications. The 12MP camera seemed to be the only advantage but I always carry a 14MP camera with me anyway so even the lack of autofocus on the E7 is not really a problem (strange
    omission though - would rather not have face detection).

As you said there are plenty of Converters around (Calculator is not really a solution - unless you know all the formulas). The FM Transmitter was handy at times but I did not use it a lot so no big deal really - just again seems a strange omission.

Have you had any email problems? I seems to miss some emails, most appear on the phone but then I get gaps where they don't - they are on the computer but not the phone. Presumably a setting somewhere but I need to check it out properly first and make it
    a separate post if I can't sort it out..

Allan

alches---01, Aug 24, 2020
  4. strange omissions in some programs

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

strange omissions in some programs

1. strange omissions in some programs - Similar Threads - strange omissions programs

2. My Mouse Acts Strange in Some Programs, Normal in Others - Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Mouse Acts Strange in Some Programs, Normal in Others - Help!: I got a huge strange problem. My mouse is not only acting erratic its behaving erratic on some programs but acting normally in others. Do I have a virus? What can I do about this? 168139
  3. My Mouse Acts Strange in Some Programs, Normal in Others - Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    My Mouse Acts Strange in Some Programs, Normal in Others - Help!: I got a huge strange problem. My mouse is not only acting erratic its behaving erratic on some programs but acting normally in others. Do I have a virus? What can I do about this? 168139
  4. strange omissions in some programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    strange omissions in some programs: Hi, I am now running Microsoft Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1016) I updated windows 7 to windows 10 using the free update mentioned on one of the pages here. I seem to remember having problems with OpenGL. I have tried to open two programs I used to use a lot,...
  5. Strange program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange program: obviousvarade.exe does anyone know what what this program does, it is running on my PC and I am unable to stop it, it just restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-program/0a962c89-9b77-4056-ac28-d13cf7f6b7a3
  6. Some strange WiFi Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some strange WiFi Icon: Hello all, I'd just open my PC and I've got this strange X Icon on wifi Symbols: [img] Tried to update drivers, checked some hardware issue but no problem. someone know this symbol? Thankes for Helpers!!! 152763
  7. Some strange WiFi Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Some strange WiFi Icon: Hello all, I'd just open my PC and I've got this strange X Icon on wifi Symbols: [img] Tried to update drivers, checked some hardware issue but no problem. someone know this symbol? Thankes for Helpers!!! 152763
  8. Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10): Hello, I was given a GTX 970 by a freind and am not 100% sure if it is in the best condition. In most programs, windows render fine and in games, I get respectable frame rates and no issues. Attached is a video of the problem. Was just wondering if there was a fix, I am...
  9. Strange program not deleting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange program not deleting: Hello everyone! I have recently have found a program in task manager that blocks certain programs from connecting to the internet, such as steam, uplay, and a few others. It’s name is ztnmzg1mwnhmdvinjg.exe I have tried opening the file location and deleting it, but it keeps...
  10. Some programs reacting strangely all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some programs reacting strangely all of a sudden.: I made a Microsoft account just for this, because this is really bugging me. =P Just starting today, my programs have been reacting weirdly. Google Chrome takes forever to bring up pages, Steam takes forever to log in, and Overwatch is taking a long time to bring up updates....