Windows 10: strange "phone" shows up on my machine

Discus and support strange "phone" shows up on my machine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; While connecting my network drives I noticed this bizarre phone called "donut". The manufacture is Amazon and the model is AEODN. There's a MAC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by das-eng, Jun 15, 2019.

1. das-eng Win User

strange "phone" shows up on my machine

While connecting my network drives I noticed this bizarre phone called "donut". The manufacture is Amazon and the model is AEODN. There's a MAC address - but the IP address says unavailable.

I have an iPhone and that's it. Also, my computer doesn't have a wireless card that know of or can see (on Device Manager).

Anyone else experience something creepy like this?

- David

:)

das-eng, Jun 15, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Madness10 Win User

Strange phones in network

strange "phone" shows up on my machine [​IMG]
    I am getting strange phones showing up in my network. My wife's computer, now win10, is showing them also. The networks is on a router with all encryption on. My router does not show them, but they are on the network. When this happens, it's hard to see each others computer. Sometimes after refreshing a multiple times, the phone is not there and sometimes can see each other's computer. I have switched the workgroup name and the router password and still the same. Has anyone else experience this problem?

Madness10, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. strange "phone" shows up on my machine - Similar Threads - strange phone shows

2. My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My android phone is not showing up in my Microsoft Account.: Hello,I visited this link https://account.microsoft.com/devices/android-ios?refd=account.microsoft.com and saw that I can add my phone.I clicked on Learn how to add a device and I selected "On Android Phone" from the dropdown menu. A text appeared: Download Microsoft Edge,...
  3. Strange bar showed up on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange bar showed up on desktop: This strange bar showed up on my wife's Windows 10 desktop. We don't know what it is or how it got there. You can move the white square up and down and the number changes from "X" to "100". You can't right or left click on it or anywhere around it. If you open a browser or...
  4. Strange bar showed up on desktop

Strange bar showed up on desktop: This strange bar showed up on my wife's Windows 10 desktop. We don't know what it is or how it got there. You can move the white square up and down and the number changes from "X" to "100". You can't right or left click on it or anywhere around it. If you open a browser or...
  5. Strange bar showed up on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft My Phone App showing up blank: [ATTACH] This is all i get when I open the Your Phone app... [ATTACH] Would like to be able to make phone calls etc. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-my-phone-app-showing-up-blank/6768a420-c3d7-4ed8-939c-f00d0026c757
  7. Remove my phone from showing up on this PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove my phone from showing up on this PC?: I wanna remove my phone(probably Bluetooth based) from showing up on this PC, how can I do this? Screenshot by Lightshot 167694
  8. Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC

Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC: Hello, Have a Galaxy S10e and a Surface Pro X with Your Phone app installed. I cannot hear the other person when I try to receive calls. Making calls is fine. I don't see my android phone apps appearing on Your Phone on my pc and the Galaxy 10 series are on the approved...
  9. phone not showing up on this pc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    phone not showing up on this pc.: I have tried everything but nothing happens. The only thing it does is charge the phone. The settings is set to mtp and adb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-not-showing-up-on-this-pc/7b935bc2-b3e9-484d-83b9-d53c78352ea8
  10. Strange phones in network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange phones in network: [img] I am getting strange phones showing up in my network. My wife's computer, now win10, is showing them also. The networks is on a router with all encryption on. My router does not show them, but they are on the network. When this happens, it's hard to see each others...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aeodn donut

2. amazon aeodn

3. AEODN

4. amazon aeodn donut,
  5. donut amazon aeodn,
  6. phone donut etwork,
  7. amazon donut aeodn,
  8. donut AEODN,
  9. network device donut amazon aeodn,
  10. aeodn amazon name.,
  11. amazon phone aeodn 4c:17:44:01:6a:d2,