Windows 10: strange pop ups

Discus and support strange pop ups in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi![ATTACH] every time i restart my windows 10 pc i get this pop up. i cant understand what it says but after some time it just disappears... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vaishnav.K.V, Dec 4, 2018.

1. strange pop ups

Hi! strange pop ups cb73cd98-f1d2-49b0-bc37-212fc0f2d46b?upload=true.png

every time i restart my windows 10 pc i get this pop up. i cant understand what it says but after some time it just disappears

:)

Vaishnav.K.V, Dec 4, 2018

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Dec 4, 2018
  4. strange pop ups

Strange pop-up

Today when I was browsing , I opened the diply site(which i visit everyday) and from nowhere a strange pop-up appeared saying that My windows phone is having a bad virus which can damage my personal data and my phone and I have to get rid off it... is
    it real or I just accidentally click one of the advertisement and it's a fake pop-up?

Dianaaaaaaaaaa, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

strange pop ups

1. strange pop ups - Similar Threads - strange pop ups

2. Strange error pops up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange error pops up.: First this happened with me :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-strange-file-opens-every-time-i-startrestart-my/ca7a3e6e-74d6-4b6b-b572-a7ea7980b854 my filename was "Aaradhya"As the answer suggested, I delted that file.but after deletion, this error...
  3. Strange error pops up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange error pops up.: First this happened with me :- https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-strange-file-opens-every-time-i-startrestart-my/ca7a3e6e-74d6-4b6b-b572-a7ea7980b854 my filename was "Aaradhya"As the answer suggested, I delted that file.but after deletion, this error...
  4. Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus: This box started popping up on my screen. I click the X to close it but it pops up again a few minutes later. Is it a virus? How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-pop-up-possible-virus/d7c800a9-f13b-40da-89dd-36a3a24415d0
  5. Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus: This box started popping up on my screen. I click the X to close it but it pops up again a few minutes later. Is it a virus? How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-pop-up-possible-virus/d7c800a9-f13b-40da-89dd-36a3a24415d0
  6. Strange Pop-Up - Possible Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Strange pop up from Netzero.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange pop up from Netzero.: Seen this [Opening merge] pop up that was highly aggressive in trying to get me to open or save File. 70 bytes from he.lijit.com. I would close it and it would come back immediately. Somebody with a "lijit" in their address probably is not???? Did all my scans anyways, no...
  8. Strange pop up at start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange pop up at start up: Hello, Whenever I first start up windows 10, something pops up and disappears very quickly by the start button. I’ve managed to get a couple of screen grabs and interested if anyone can shed any light (it pops up above the start button, enlarges, shrinks, then disappears,...
  9. Strange pop up window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange pop up window: ***moved on english forum**** Hello! This window keeps popping up on my screen, and has been doing so for some time. It overrides anything else I have open and it's quite difficult to close. Doesn't look very legitimate to me... Do you know what it is? Any advice on how...
  10. Strange pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange pop up: Hi folks. I just started noticing an unusual occurrence on my windows 10 machine. It started about a month ago. I can not pin point the start of the issue to a specific post install. I will tell you that my machine is up to date with virus and maleware protection. Up to date...