Windows 10: Strange Popup - Windows 10 User

Discus and support Strange Popup - Windows 10 User in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a home user on Windows 10. He frequently receives the following popup: [ATTACH] The occurrence of the popup is not consistent. He may see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ATJohnson1, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Strange Popup - Windows 10 User

I have a home user on Windows 10. He frequently receives the following popup:

Strange Popup - Windows 10 User b2315478-b10c-466f-ae30-def3400c1a1c?upload=true.jpg

The occurrence of the popup is not consistent. He may see it after logging into the pc or just while accessing Outlook, Word, Firefox, etc. When it appears, his mouse cursor is behind the popup and he's unable to continue working until the popup disappears.

Has anyone experienced this popup? Could it be a set of keystrokes causing it?

:)

ATJohnson1, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Strange Popup - Windows 10 User :(

Zakin, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Easo Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Have you cleaned up registry? User lists are saved there too.

4. Ahhzz Win User

Strange Popup - Windows 10 User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Strange Popup - Windows 10 User

1. Strange Popup - Windows 10 User - Similar Threads - Strange Popup User

2. Strange Popup Showing on the windows screen.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Popup Showing on the windows screen.: Hello Everyone, I bought this laptop roughly two weeks ago and I have been seeing random and useless popups on the bottom right corner of the windows screen. I've attached the pictures for reference. Further, after clicking on the popup, different links open which show...
  3. Strange MainWindow popup in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange MainWindow popup in the taskbar: Hello there.Somehow while I've been using my Nitro 5 laptop, there's suddenly a "MainWindow" pop-up in the taskbar almost every time I start my laptop.This is how it looks like, however, it took me a few attempts to take a screenshot due to once it has shown, it just...
  4. Strange MainWindow popup in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange MainWindow popup in the taskbar: Hello there.Somehow while I've been using my Nitro 5 laptop, there's suddenly a "MainWindow" pop-up in the taskbar almost every time I start my laptop.This is how it looks like, however, it took me a few attempts to take a screenshot due to once it has shown, it just...
  5. Strange MainWindow popup in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. strange user issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    strange user issues: Ever since obtaining my current laptop running Windows 10 I've had frequent issues with certain operations such as trying to delete, move or rename a file. I get an error message saying I need administrator permission. Yet when I check under settings-->accounts it shows me...
  7. Strange User Not in NETPLWIZ

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Strange User Not in NETPLWIZ: So this is strange and I am looking for any answers. I have Windows 10 64-bit Pro and I have two of them; wife and mine Now I am chasing another issue, but that's how I came across this. In netplwiz on my wife's system she only has one entry and it is her user. On mine...
  8. Strange Popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Popup: Hi all, for the last week I get the below popup about 2 to 3 times a day. any one know what is going on? [img] 92522
  9. strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup.

in Windows 10 Support
    strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup.: Does anybody know what might cause this? I don't use a windows phone, and don't have any microsoft accounts signed in to it either. It was only briefly displayed in the corner and had a few options regarding it of which I can't remember the name of. Could it be a bug? Any...
  10. Strange font on some windows popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange font on some windows popup: Hello. I upgraded to windows 10 and for example when i delete some files form recicle bin the windows popup have a strange font like this How can i solve thanks 12502