Windows 10: Strange Preview Panel Glitch

Discus and support Strange Preview Panel Glitch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've been having a strange preview panel glitch where the media player in the preview panel (wmprph.exe) moves the media over to the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by willone2, May 10, 2017.

1. willone2 Win User

Strange Preview Panel Glitch

Hey guys,

I've been having a strange preview panel glitch where the media player in the preview panel (wmprph.exe) moves the media over to the left side of the screen obsuring icons and does not go away even if I click on another window, also creating a strange blank icon in the task bar (Please don't judge my music *Redface). I have tried re-installing media player through windows features selection to no avail, and no this is not caused by my "OldNewExplorer" addon as I installed this much after the problem started.This is strange as sometimes it works perfectly [ Usually when media player is fully open ], so I'm not quite sure what's going on. I'll leave a picture below.

Strange Preview Panel Glitch [​IMG]

Any help would be great, thanks !

:)

willone2, May 10, 2017
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, May 10, 2017
  3. GayeAbel Win User
    Preview panel

On windows 10, the preview of the document is no longer showing

GayeAbel, May 10, 2017
Thema:

Strange Preview Panel Glitch

1. Strange Preview Panel Glitch - Similar Threads - Strange Preview Panel

2. Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange screen flicker/glitch/freeze: Around a week ago I started to get this odd glitchy freeze on my main monitor. A small row of pixels glitches for a few seconds and then goes away. This process is repeated every few seconds. Everything below the glitchy pixels is frozen, whereas everything above the pixels...
  3. Preview panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview panel: I am searching for a file. I know roughly where I filed it. But there are two similarly named files. All the files in the folder are displayed using "Large icons". So I click on one to view it in the preview pane. Just exactly what I would do in Windows 10. What I get is a...
  4. Preview panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preview panel: I am searching for a file. I know roughly where I filed it. But there are two similarly named files. All the files in the folder are displayed using "Large icons". So I click on one to view it in the preview pane. Just exactly what I would do in Windows 10. What I get is a...
  5. Strange glitch with Windows UI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange glitch with Windows UI: I've been having this strange glitch with Windows' UI recently. Whenever I click anywhere in the Start menu, Settings or any other built-in Windows 10 application, it always defaults to the right of the program. I can't explain it too well, so here's a video....
  6. Window preview glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window preview glitch: I have not been able to find a solution to this issue online, as it is difficult to describe. Whenever I hover over a taskbar window preview, that window is highlighted and the other windows turn transparent, as expected. However, all the transparent windows get shifted like...
  7. Strange visual glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange visual glitch: [ATTACH] I'm getting a weird visual glitch every time I open any window. Can Someone please explain to me what this is and how to get rid of it? It shows up for a quick moment, gradually gets worse, then disappears, then reappears....
  8. Strange visual bugs/glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange visual bugs/glitches: I've been getting really annoying visual bugs/glitches since the 1909 update. The strange thing is, it's not across all programs, it's a select few that have this issue. All of Microsoft Office 2019 has this issue for example, but so does Waves Central and Game Loop. It's a...
  9. Strange icon on START panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange icon on START panel: Hi Sometimes , after enter on Windows , if i go on start menù i see the strange icon like "minecraft" style. What is? i check with antivirus but nothing found , the same with adwcleanr or malwarebytes.. IS a miner hack? like that can use for bitcoin or other..? what is?...
  10. Strange - where is control panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange - where is control panel?: Have two laptops - installed Win 10 on old one a while back and now on my new one. On the old one, I have an icon for control panel - on the new one I do not and can find no way to get to control panel. Among other things, I want to disable my touch pad but can find no...