Windows 10: Strange Preview Panel Glitch

Discus and support Strange Preview Panel Glitch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've been having a strange preview panel glitch where the media player in the preview panel (wmprph.exe) moves the media over to the left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by willone2, May 10, 2017.

1. willone2 Win User

Strange Preview Panel Glitch

Hey guys,

I've been having a strange preview panel glitch where the media player in the preview panel (wmprph.exe) moves the media over to the left side of the screen obsuring icons and does not go away even if I click on another window, also creating a strange blank icon in the task bar (Please don't judge my music *Redface). I have tried re-installing media player through windows features selection to no avail, and no this is not caused by my "OldNewExplorer" addon as I installed this much after the problem started.This is strange as sometimes it works perfectly [ Usually when media player is fully open ], so I'm not quite sure what's going on. I'll leave a picture below.

Strange Preview Panel Glitch [​IMG]

Any help would be great, thanks !

:)

willone2, May 10, 2017
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, May 10, 2017
  3. GayeAbel Win User
    Preview panel

On windows 10, the preview of the document is no longer showing

GayeAbel, May 10, 2017
Thema:

Strange Preview Panel Glitch

1. Strange Preview Panel Glitch - Similar Threads - Strange Preview Panel

2. Strange visual glitches Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange visual glitches Windows 10: Hello I am running a brand-new Lenovo t490s with Windows 10 Enterprise. Yesterday I suddenly started experiencing strange visual glitches. Any graphics are embedded/"watermarked" with a strange X or black/white screen. Issues are not present in all applications, but is still...
  3. Chrome Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chrome Glitch: I have multiple users on my Windows 10 PC. Chrome works for all users except the Administrator account. In that account, Chrome hangs on "Establishing Secure Connection." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-glitch/34cf15e3-5074-426e-8725-dc3af95ce6bb
  4. a glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a glitch: i have a problem with my pc. it shows the text on the desktop, but it wont show the icon, same goes for windows explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-glitch/8543ba3f-6313-4632-b50d-fa3680427127
  5. USB Glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Glitch: Hi for the past 2 days i am getting this weird bug where if i plug in my usb device it shows there are two usb slots when there should only be 1 slot available,and my pc keeps showing that one slot has a few megs and the other has 1 gigs when the total should be 16 gigs,the...
  6. Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange floating panel with symbols & numbers randomly appears: For several months, with no apparent reason or trigger, this strange floating window has appeared - its almost always in the way and sometimes is hard to get rid of. There is no way to close it, its not clickable - I seem to be only able to get it to go away by tabbing...
  7. Strange icon on START panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange icon on START panel: Hi Sometimes , after enter on Windows , if i go on start menù i see the strange icon like "minecraft" style. What is? i check with antivirus but nothing found , the same with adwcleanr or malwarebytes.. IS a miner hack? like that can use for bitcoin or other..? what is?...
  8. Software Glitches

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software Glitches: Hello, Since the middle of August my excel spreadsheets and Dorico music notation software have been glitching. Specifically, I cannot select things to copy and paste. In Dorico I select an option in which to work and it jumps to a different option. Can you confirm if this...
  9. Strange - where is control panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange - where is control panel?: Have two laptops - installed Win 10 on old one a while back and now on my new one. On the old one, I have an icon for control panel - on the new one I do not and can find no way to get to control panel. Among other things, I want to disable my touch pad but can find no...
  10. Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview: Post your strange experiences with Windows Technical Preview so we can hash over them a while! *Smile I'll start: For example, if you may be running WTP in a dual boot scenario and perform a 'Refresh' with media from PC Settings, it might seem like the process saves some...