Windows 10: Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

Discus and support Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I apologize if this was asked by someone else. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an area that acts strange. I first noticed it when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KayCin, Oct 12, 2016.

1. KayCin Win User

Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

I apologize if this was asked by someone else.

In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an area that acts strange. I first noticed it when I was playing WoW. When my cursor went into that area in the game, it changed from looking like the WoW hand to looking like the typical arrow. So I tried a few things.

I use WoW in Windowed-Fullscreen so I brought skype up on top of it and clicked in that little area. It should have brought WoW forward but it did not. It doesn't just happen with those two programs. If I click in that area when Chrome is up (which I use full screen), it acts as though I clicked off of it but it still remains showing. It's not that button on the task bar that brings you to the desktop.

I tried thinking of things that could be messing with it and working to try to fix it. And it fixes now and then after restarts and only for a few days. Then I woke my computer up a short bit before posting this and something new happened. There was a white box in the area that was messed up.

I have no idea what is wrong. Someone suggested doing something with Skype but I have yet to do it. I'm going to but I'm posting this here in case there are other possibilities. I appreciate any and all help/suggestions.

:)

KayCin, Oct 12, 2016

2. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an small white box that acts strange. I clicked a few times and the box disappeared. However, the area become insensitive as if i want to scroll or click
    at that part, it not functioning. So, every time this white box appeared, i need to restart my laptop. Could someone solve my problem?

Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen [​IMG]

zairi_azri, Oct 12, 2016
  3. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

Hello Zairi,

The white box that you see on the bottom-right side of your screen would be a notification from the Action Center.

For us to isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are all the notifications from the Action Center blank or white?
    • What is the version and build number of your Windows 10 computer?
      • To view this information, click Start, type winver then hit
        Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Oct 12, 2016
  4. pepanee Win User

That looks like the size of the pop up when you get a Notification. Maybe someone can help out from here, or look on the internet how to fix this. Or disable Notifications, if you don't really use them, maybe that can help

pepanee, Oct 29, 2016
Thema:

1. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen - Similar Threads - Strange problem area

2. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  3. What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is at the bottom right corner of my screen?: Pretty often, I keep accidentally triggering this thing and I have no clue on how to get rid of it. It's so annoying and I have no idea what it does beside kind of work as autocorrect???...
  4. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  5. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: showing ads on win 11 laptop right side corneranyone have solution for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/3479ae94-6cf9-450b-8958-273687a6b6b4
  6. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  7. Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen

Mouse stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen: My mouse is stuck in the bottom right corner of my screen, I have two mice and both of them are stuck, although one of them is able to move for a small amount of time before being pulled back while my other mouse can't move at all.I have tried every fix that I have found...
  8. My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My mouse is stuck at the bottom right corner of my screen: The mouse cursor also looks like a star if that has to do with anything. submitted by /u/MrRawr_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6rk6p/my_mouse_is_stuck_at_the_bottom_right_corner_of/
  9. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  10. Ads in bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ads in bottom right corner of the screen: The bottom right of the screen - how to prevent popup ads, other than just clicking the X to clear them off when they appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ads-in-bottom-right-corner-of-the-screen/cf094b51-55a9-4a4e-8321-017a2fee265b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. white box in bottom right corner of screen