Windows 10: Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

Discus and support Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I apologize if this was asked by someone else. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an area that acts strange. I first noticed it when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by KayCin, Oct 12, 2016.

1. KayCin Win User

Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

I apologize if this was asked by someone else.

In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an area that acts strange. I first noticed it when I was playing WoW. When my cursor went into that area in the game, it changed from looking like the WoW hand to looking like the typical arrow. So I tried a few things.

I use WoW in Windowed-Fullscreen so I brought skype up on top of it and clicked in that little area. It should have brought WoW forward but it did not. It doesn't just happen with those two programs. If I click in that area when Chrome is up (which I use full screen), it acts as though I clicked off of it but it still remains showing. It's not that button on the task bar that brings you to the desktop.

I tried thinking of things that could be messing with it and working to try to fix it. And it fixes now and then after restarts and only for a few days. Then I woke my computer up a short bit before posting this and something new happened. There was a white box in the area that was messed up.

I have no idea what is wrong. Someone suggested doing something with Skype but I have yet to do it. I'm going to but I'm posting this here in case there are other possibilities. I appreciate any and all help/suggestions.

:)

KayCin, Oct 12, 2016

2. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an small white box that acts strange. I clicked a few times and the box disappeared. However, the area become insensitive as if i want to scroll or click
    at that part, it not functioning. So, every time this white box appeared, i need to restart my laptop. Could someone solve my problem?

Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen [​IMG]

zairi_azri, Oct 12, 2016
  3. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

Hello Zairi,

The white box that you see on the bottom-right side of your screen would be a notification from the Action Center.

For us to isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are all the notifications from the Action Center blank or white?
    • What is the version and build number of your Windows 10 computer?
      • To view this information, click Start, type winver then hit
        Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Devlin Sco, Oct 12, 2016
  4. pepanee Win User

That looks like the size of the pop up when you get a Notification. Maybe someone can help out from here, or look on the internet how to fix this. Or disable Notifications, if you don't really use them, maybe that can help

pepanee, Oct 29, 2016
Thema:

1. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen - Similar Threads - Strange problem area

2. Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor stuck in Bottom Right Hand Corner: So I’ve been trying to fix this problem on and off for about a day. I don’t really know how it started by my cursor jumped to the bottom corner of my screen. When I try to move it it flickers back to the same spot. I can’t go very far before it goes back to the same spot. The...
  3. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner: After pressing multiple keys on the keyboard at the same time (near the left side) this unwanted box in the bottom right corner appeared on my monitors. I have closed all apps in the task manager and restarted multiple times. I think it has to do with display settings because...
  4. Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there

Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there: Today after a game this random box on my bottom right corner appeared and i cant get rid of it i tried restarting my pc countless times and nothing works ive searched on the internet for the problem and i only found really old windows versions so i dont really know what to do...
  5. Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen: Hi! So, I've been having this issue for the last couple of months or so...recently, my computer started having a number of issues, and one of the most prominent ones was that the mouse cursor would repeatedly get stuck in the bottom right corner of the screen (and sometimes...
  6. stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10

stop popups in right bottom corner windows 10: Hi, I'm trying to get rid of annoying commercial popups in window 10. Already adjusted 'settings > Notifications and Actions', but to no avail. What else do I need to do?...
  7. white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    white rectangle bottom right corner of the screen: Hi! I have had this issue for few days. I have this white rectangle on bottom right corner of the screen just above the taskbar, about 0,5x1cm sized and it is there always. Only when shutting down and few seconds after opening its away. I have windows 10. The box is just...
  8. Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor keeps getting stuck in bottom right corner of screen: My mouse keeps going to the bottom right corner of the screen. My touchpad works just fine, but whenever I move my mouse the cursor instantly goes to the bottom right and I have no clue how to fix this. I've had this mouse for a while and this problem happened out of nowhere....
  9. Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner

Removing the hovering taskbar in the bottome right corner: I recently upgraded to window 10 and something really annoys me. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there is a arrow that when clicked, pulls out a taskbar that gives my 4 buttons to press that change my power settings. Auto, Performance, Powersaving and Away mode....
  10. Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Unhiding the icons in the bottom right area of the taskbar: Hi, in Windows 8.1 there was an option to "show icon and notifications" for the icons that were hidden by the upward pointing arrow. I cannot seem to find this option in Windows 10, is there any way to set it so more of my icons can be seen right on the bottom right area of...