Windows 10: strange problem cannot paste files in my pictures folder

Discus and support strange problem cannot paste files in my pictures folder in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I try to paste some .jpg files I receive an error message Destination folder access denied . You need permission to perform this action If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by provlima, Sep 8, 2017.

1. provlima Win User

strange problem cannot paste files in my pictures folder

When I try to paste some .jpg files I receive an error message
    Destination folder access denied . You need permission to perform this action

If I attempt to paste the same pics in any another folder there is no problem with doing so

This suddenly started about a week ago I never had the problem in the past

:)

provlima, Sep 8, 2017

2. System Image Backup Fails on Windows 10 - Error codes 0x80070002, 0x807800C5, 0x80780081, 0x8078004F

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Documents. Errorstrange problem cannot paste files in my pictures folder :(The system cannot find he file specified. (0x80070002)).

Backup encountered a problem while backing up file C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\Pictures. Errorstrange problem cannot paste files in my pictures folder :(The system cannot find the file specified. (t0x80070002)).

CREATE "DOCUMENTS"copy FOLDER.

CREATE "PICTURES"copy FOLDER.

COPY DOCUMENTS FOLDER TO C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\*paste here.

COPY PICTURES FOLDER TO C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\*paste here.

problem solved!

FRANKRECTOR, Sep 8, 2017
  3. GarySweet Win User
    How to copy and paste pictures

I cannot copy and paste picture albums from Windows 10 to My Pictures Folder. The Programs runs and runs but will not paste to folder. Cannot post pictures to face book either.

GarySweet, Sep 8, 2017
Thema:

strange problem cannot paste files in my pictures folder

1. strange problem cannot paste files in my pictures folder - Similar Threads - strange problem cannot

2. Cannot move "Pictures" Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot move "Pictures" Folder: Let me first apologize for this long thread. I wanted to be accurate with the issue at hand. I have recently installed a new hard drive, with the intent of moving the "Pictures" folder to it, and using it primarily for this purpose given that my current disk is nearly full...
  3. pictures in file folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pictures in file folders: I cannot preview pictures, I am only seeing an icon of a mountain. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-in-file-folders/1cc45652-3253-4d02-94fe-c7ec151d5de2
  4. Paste in folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paste in folders: After the recent windows 10 update the paste function in folders is grayed out , I cannot save as or paste in any folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/paste-in-folders/3f659bc0-45fc-4ad1-bd6e-0613b6b76445
  5. Strange problem with syncing folders

Strange problem with syncing folders: I have a problem syncing folders to backup drive,have a computer with three drives.Two drives have OS and one is a backup drive. The drives are control with a switch so only one OS is powered at a time. Guess I'm old school,but if I lost a drive I could switch to other drive...
  6. Past Daily Pictures

Past Daily Pictures: There is a Windows app called daily pictures. On the very right of my taskbar there is a notifications icon and when I click that the daily picture comes up. My question is if I miss a day the picture still shows on the taskbar but if I click it today's picture comes up so is...
  7. Pictures folder problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Pictures folder problems: Hi, So I followed these instructions: 1. Right click an affected folder. 2. Click Properties. 3. Click the Security tab 4. Click the "Advanced" button. 5. Click "Change" next to Owner. 6. Type your username, click the "Check Names" button, then click OK. 7....
  8. strange issue with hidden folders/files

in Windows 10 Support
    strange issue with hidden folders/files: after online upgrade to win10 from w7 I have my users files on drive D: = a different physical HDD then the C: system files. The drive size is 75GB and it is showing 72GB used. The problem is I can only see 32GB in file explorer under properties. Whatever else is there is...
  9. Cannot paste files ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot paste files ...: Hello Gang, I have a work system, and the issue as in existence on 7 prior to my upgrade today, but I wanted to bounce this off the community. Ok, I cannot paste files. If I have a folder open on the desktop and want to right click and do it, or by KB, I just don't get...
  10. I cannot find my picture folders.

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot find my picture folders.: I can find a Picture folder, and some of my pictures are in the folder, but not all of them. If I go to Start, File Explorer, On This PC, and then search JPG or IMG, then I can see some of my missing pictures, but nowhere close to the number of pictures that are on my...