Windows 10: Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.

Discus and support Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi folks, I have a strange problem with an Nvidia GT 710 GPU. I am running windows 10 64 bit 1903, when I start my music applications just after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by donegaljoe, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.

Hi folks,

I have a strange problem with an Nvidia GT 710 GPU.

I am running windows 10 64 bit 1903, when I start my music applications just after a restart everything just works fine, but maybe after three times running the music applications the font errors on the plugins creep in, and I have to restart the computer again to get rid of the error which of course repeats itself yet again.

I have tried updating GPU driver going back to old drivers but it doesn't fix it, maybe there is some setting on the Nvidia control panel that might fix this?

Any ideas appreciated,

Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card. [​IMG]

Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card. [​IMG]

:)

donegaljoe, Oct 17, 2019
  2. RFD_844 Win User

Windows 10 incompatible with Nvidia GT710 graphics card

I have installed a new Nvidia GeForce GT710 graphics card (and latest driver) in our Windows 7 desktop. This card should support windows 10 but the windows 10 update app says it isn't compatible. Any suggestions to enable me to complete the upgrade to
    windows 10?

RFD_844, Oct 17, 2019
  3. jules886 Win User
    having problems nvidia graphics card

have nvidia GT710 graphics card and having problems with open cl not working in Photoshop. Nvidia asked me to check if there are any software issues with this driver and windows or does anyone know anythjing about this problem.Card is newly installed and
    am using latest Photoshop. Have uninstalled and reinstalled drivers.

jules886, Oct 17, 2019
  4. RFD_844 Win User

Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.

Windows 10 incompatible with Nvidia GT710 graphics card

Thanks Andre, the new graphics card (GT710) is fully Windows 10 compatible and the installed driver is the latest available and also windows 10 compatible. The second part of your answer, i.e. thoroughly uninstalling the old graphics "card", may be a good
    idea, but as this is integrated on the ASUS motherboard, I am currently consulting ASUS tech support about this.

Thanks, Richard

RFD_844, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.

1. Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card. - Similar Threads - Strange problem Nvidia

2. Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060: Dear communitySince I get the nvidia graphic card 2060 I had a lot of issues with the card but in windows I have this message and it's not clearly to me.I share the message The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises...
  3. Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060: Dear communitySince I get the nvidia graphic card 2060 I had a lot of issues with the card but in windows I have this message and it's not clearly to me.I share the message The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises...
  4. Nvidia graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  5. Nvidia graphics card problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card problem?: So, I have a problem with my graphics card since today. I'm currently running my screen (1920x1080) over the integrated "Intel Graphics". The problem: When I open the Device Manager my graphics card (Gtx960 4Gb) is displayed, but with an exclamation mark. Under...
  6. Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card

Driver for Asus GT710 SL 1GD5 Graphic Card: I have Windows 10 32 Bit and have just fitted the above graphic card. I downloaded the driver from Asus but it keeps saying failed error. Any suggestions...
  7. Nvidia graphics card

Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  8. Graphic card nvidia

Graphic card nvidia: I recently did a clean installation of windows 10 and after installing the new os windows wont detect and use my primary graphic card which is nvidia 940mx and i tried installing the latest drivers but it still uses on board graphics what shoud i do? P.S: i tried the nvidia...
  9. Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem

Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem: Your help, opinions appreciated. My Desktop is old, modest, but continues to give good service. For years it has run with a Gigabyte motherboard GA-H6M-S2PV (Rev 2.2) The graphics card was a nVidia GT210. I had this connected to a Dell 1708FP monitor. I bought a MSI GT710 in...
  10. Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem

Help to troubleshoot a strange graphic card problem: Hello Some window panel are not displayed when driven by a graphic card but they will be when drive by another one My English and technical skills not perfect so I will describe my problem On my PC, I got 2 graphic cards that are driving 4 LCD - Nvidis GEForce GT630...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gt 710 graphics card troubleshooting

2. problems with GT710

3. problems installing gt710 graphics card

4. windows 10 incompatible with nvidia gt710 graphics card