Windows 10: Strange program Auto start issue

Discus and support Strange program Auto start issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Two Unknown programs are auto started[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lakshmi Vara Prasad Kuna, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Strange program Auto start issue

Two Unknown programs are auto started Strange  program Auto start issue 96078dd9-8d7d-4c17-b692-a533afcaec5f?upload=true.png

:)

Lakshmi Vara Prasad Kuna, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Strange issue

Hi Mike822X,

As I have checked the system requirements for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, it seems like the game is intended for Windows 7/Vista/XP. Thus, this issue could be caused by a compatibility issue.

I suggest that you run the Program Compatibility troubleshooter by following the steps below:

1. On the Start Menu, type Control Panel and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Select Programs.
    3. Under Programs and Features, click the Run programs made for previous versions of Windows link. Click Next.
    4. Select the program you're having problems with, and then click Next to run the troubleshooter.

You can also check this article for reference on how to make older programs compatible with this version
    of Windows.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Strange program Auto start issue

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Strange program Auto start issue

1. Strange program Auto start issue - Similar Threads - Strange program Auto

2. Windows 10 - Program Auto Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Program Auto Start: I have a computer that needs to automatically start a certain program on startup so that it can only be used for that purpose. I had it working fine for a long time but after upgrading windows 10 there’s a problem. Now it still starts up but only in the background. I can see...
  3. Windows 10 - Program Auto Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Program Auto Start: I have a computer that needs to automatically start a certain program on startup so that it can only be used for that purpose. I had it working fine for a long time but after upgrading windows 10 there’s a problem. Now it still starts up but only in the background. I can see...
  4. Windows 10 - Program Auto Start

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start Menu Auto Scrolling Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Start Menu Auto Scrolling Issues: I need help and I'm at the last straw. I have a computer that is only a year old, a CyberPower desktop, and a few days ago the start menu and other device menus began auto scrolling downward and would not release. I have done everything listed below:Uninstalled the drivers to...
  6. Auto start programs on virtual desktops?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Auto start programs on virtual desktops?: I have a lot of different workflows and it is pretty tedious to setup the most common ones which always need to be ready, every time I reboot. Is there a way to have programs that auto start on boot to launch on those virtual desktops automatically? It is pretty annoying to...
  7. Strange program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange program: obviousvarade.exe does anyone know what what this program does, it is running on my PC and I am unable to stop it, it just restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-program/0a962c89-9b77-4056-ac28-d13cf7f6b7a3
  8. strange program on windows start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    strange program on windows start up: when ever i start up my pc a cmd program loads up named reg.reg and ask to change registry settings, when ever i remove it from my Temp folder it shows up back plz help...
  9. No startup folder - how to auto start a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No startup folder - how to auto start a program: Since there is no START folder, how do you set up an exe file to run whenever windows 10 starts? Thanks Doug 28491
  10. Strange auto setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange auto setup: Just bought a new laptop and came across strange audio problem while testing it out. The audio level for incoming Skype calling is low. All other sound through laptop speakers are fine. But if I connect a jam bluetooth speaker, the incoming ring lever becomes normal. Although...