Windows 10: Strange program not deleting

Discus and support Strange program not deleting in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I have recently have found a program in task manager that blocks certain programs from connecting to the internet, such as steam,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by calebyankee, May 19, 2019.

1. Strange program not deleting

Hello everyone! I have recently have found a program in task manager that blocks certain programs from connecting to the internet, such as steam, uplay, and a few others. It’s name is ztnmzg1mwnhmdvinjg.exe I have tried opening the file location and deleting it, but it keeps on reinstalling whenever my pc reboots. Please help.

:)

calebyankee, May 19, 2019

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, May 19, 2019
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, May 19, 2019
  4. Strange program not deleting

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Strange program not deleting

1. Strange program not deleting - Similar Threads - Strange program deleting

2. Strange program on startup selection?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange program on startup selection?: In startup there is this programe called "Mano" translating to "Mine" as in something is mine. So it has no icon, no corp., and it's not measured should I be concerned?...
  3. Strange program on startup selection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange program on startup selection?: In startup there is this programe called "Mano" translating to "Mine" as in something is mine. So it has no icon, no corp., and it's not measured should I be concerned?...
  4. Strange program on startup selection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. strange omissions in some programs

strange omissions in some programs: Hi, I am now running Microsoft Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1016) I updated windows 7 to windows 10 using the free update mentioned on one of the pages here. I seem to remember having problems with OpenGL. I have tried to open two programs I used to use a lot,...
  6. strange omissions in some programs

in Windows 10 Support
    strange omissions in some programs: Hi, I am now running Microsoft Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1016) I updated windows 7 to windows 10 using the free update mentioned on one of the pages here. I seem to remember having problems with OpenGL. I have tried to open two programs I used to use a lot,...
  7. Strange program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange program: obviousvarade.exe does anyone know what what this program does, it is running on my PC and I am unable to stop it, it just restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-program/0a962c89-9b77-4056-ac28-d13cf7f6b7a3
  8. Delete strange Windows.old folder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Delete strange Windows.old folder: 1903 left me with a Windows.old with only 6 folders and no files. Trying to delete I get "this folder is no longer here". I assume this is a junction point which I know nothing about. I have tried the usual Admin Command Prompt commands without luck. My last idea is to boot a...
  9. Strange program setups error.

Strange program setups error.: I've just yesterday switched from Win7 to Win10 so I might not know what is going on It is Win 10Pro with win updates from 09.04.16. I've made some tweaks to the system regarding telemetry, error reporting, cortana, uses of camera and mic, generally all the options regarding...
  10. Strange, Massive Deletion of Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange, Massive Deletion of Files: I encountered a very strange problem last night. A bit of backstory first: This is my second 'reset' of Windows 10. My first attempt to update into W10 went smoothly for about 1.5 months, then I got a black screen that looped continuously and would not get past startup....