Windows 10: Strange re occuring invalid html entry.

Discus and support Strange re occuring invalid html entry. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep getting hundreds of these entries a day: invalid { entry name }.html entry the file could not be found in the specified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Exfso2, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Exfso2 Win User

Strange re occuring invalid html entry.

I keep getting hundreds of these entries a day:

invalid { entry name }.html entry

the file could not be found in the specified C:\users\exfso\appdata\local\microsoft\windows\inetcache\ {entry name1}folder

I checked today and there are 377 back today. 2 days ago I did remove these entries as per the recommendation of AVG. Registry is backed up of course.

Here is the text associated with just one of these entries:

Invalid{1180449-21B6-4c87-8BCF-90FA195133E0}entry

The Windows History List References the C\users\exfso\appdata\local\Microsoft\windows\INetCache\ {9796F4B7-4B12-ADD0-F5BOC411FAB6}\

{11804439-2136-4C87-BBCF-90FA195133E0}html File that no longer exists. This invalid reference can be removed

I use AVG Pc Tune up and basically do not remove these entries, but today after the huge number I thought it was about time to find out what is going on, I have used this program on all my computers for years without getting this sort of issue, any idea why all of a sudden there is such a huge influx of such entries. This computer is only 2 weeks old and is a total rebuild from windows 7 pro, not an upgrade either. It has all new components and only uses the original desktop case.

Any ideas/help much appreciated.

:)

Exfso2, Mar 2, 2020
  2. lokic300 Win User

Call entries stuck in Nokia C3-00 call log

what i did is try to call the numbers in my log that have invalid selection over and over, before it connects i cancel it and call it again.. and after 10 calls or so i went to contacts>log.clear log lists>all call lists.. unfortunately i still have 1 invalid
    entry left.. but it did help.. just repeat the steps and eventually the log will clear.. if it doesnt work, delete the entry form contacts and call the entry from the log and do it over and over again then clear log... it worked for me.. i'm using nokia c3-00
    ver 7.20

lokic300, Mar 2, 2020
  3. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Strange re occuring invalid html entry.

Invalid entry

I recently re-booted windows 10nusing a usb flashdrive. I now get the following message whenever I try to use a U S B device<<<< E:/ invalid entry. HELP.

MichaelBrown1952, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Strange re occuring invalid html entry.

1. Strange re occuring invalid html entry. - Similar Threads - Strange occuring invalid

2. an internal error occurred Invalid handle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an internal error occurred Invalid handle: When I clicked DNS client to restart it nothing is happening. Restart is grey and when I clicked action on DNS client, I get the error message: an internal error occurred Invalid handle. This issue is so important and without it the email of outlook on mobile won't and I get...
  3. Strange registry entries

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange registry entries: When searching the registry I came across the entries: The only languages I have installed are American and English. Are these entries installed by Microsoft or by malware?...
  4. strange entries in services

strange entries in services: [ATTACH] When I open services page I noticed there are some strange entries, as you can see from the screenshot there are some entries ended in 6dd8d3 like AarSvc_6dd8d3, BluetoothUserService_6dd8d3 and others. What are those ? are they virus ?...
  5. Strange entry in appwiz.cpl

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange entry in appwiz.cpl: I went into flag-key < appwiz.cpl to uninstall a different program, and I found this as one of the entries: [ATTACH]I have no idea what that is. It doesn't look like part of the Windows OS or something important. Should I uninstall this?...
  6. Strange email entries in contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange email entries in contacts: I'm having strange email entries in many of my contacts. Here is an example: Other email [necid: fq+cmm0sh6tjgrnqbnj0smqaacihmvdgaaaaabcjq8jn59bdgqwavbdlc5shaa50e0klskfkq/mla3xjopeaaaaaaq4aaa50e0klskfkq/mla3xjopeaaaaahncaabe=] This is in my daughters entry. I cannot edit...
  7. Invalid Registry for Entry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invalid Registry for Entry: HELP!!!!! I cannot open any photos as I keep getting Invalid Registry for Entry message. What is that? Up until a few days ago I had no problem. Can anyone help me?...
  8. Strange task scheduler entry

Strange task scheduler entry: Hello, I have a entry in my task scheduler under Microsoft>Windows>rempl> "shell" Primary shell invocation for sediment pack trigger everyday. Can anyone tell me what is this and what it does? For the record, I already scanned my computer with Malwarebytes anti-malware, found...
  9. Strange Entry in Sigverif

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange Entry in Sigverif: So I have an Asus Hero VIII board, Win10 and my current Realtek audio driver is 6.0.1.8040. I found out at the ROG site that when installing these driver that a file called atkex_cmd.exe gets deposited in the Realtek folder in the HDA area. this file causes a system entry of...
  10. Strange Log Entry

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Log Entry: Has anyone ever seen an entry to admin log file like this: The platform firmware has corrupted memory across the previous system power transition. Date and time: 1/11/2183 - 10:46:25 pm. How would someone even go about fixing this from reappearing since this is the third...