Windows 10: Strange red box at bottom right of screen.

Discus and support Strange red box at bottom right of screen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is a strange flashing transparent white box on the bottom of my screen. I cant click on it, and I see no processes in task manager that may be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OdenWasTaken, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Strange red box at bottom right of screen.

There is a strange flashing transparent white box on the bottom of my screen. I cant click on it, and I see no processes in task manager that may be causing it. I booted into safe mode and It fixed but when I turned off my pc and went back on in safe mode it was still there. I've tried resetting my monitor, trying a different one, moving cables around, and installing new graphics card drivers. When I screenshot it doesn't show up. Another thing is that there seem to be 4 small pokedots that are wavy. When I switch to a different monitor it doesn't go in the same place. Strange red box at bottom right of screen. [​IMG]

:)

OdenWasTaken, Feb 24, 2021

2. Red box before login screen

Strange red box at bottom right of screen. 031f0010-f917-40f8-ad50-14c60a550f5a.jpg

bethygriffin, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 24, 2021
  4. Strange red box at bottom right of screen.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

Strange red box at bottom right of screen.

1. Strange red box at bottom right of screen. - Similar Threads - Strange red box

2. Strange red tint on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange red tint on screen: I tried to include 2 pictures showing how my screen has a red/pink tint over it but the files wouldn't upload, but yeah just a slight red/ pinkish tint. This started a few days ago and I really haven't downloaded anything major other than some mods. This particularly occurs...
  3. Strange red tint on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange red tint on screen: I tried to include 2 pictures showing how my screen has a red/pink tint over it but the files wouldn't upload, but yeah just a slight red/ pinkish tint. This started a few days ago and I really haven't downloaded anything major other than some mods. This particularly occurs...
  4. White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen: I was recently changing configurations in my firewall settings on my laptop Windows 11 when a white box appeared on my screen. When I went into windows security and tried to do something with the firewall, system dialogue appeared on the screen. What has happened, and how do...
  5. White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen

White box with dialogue on the bottom right of screen: I was recently changing configurations in my firewall settings on my laptop Windows 11 when a white box appeared on my screen. When I went into windows security and tried to do something with the firewall, system dialogue appeared on the screen. What has happened, and how do...
  6. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  7. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Customization
    white box on the bottom right of my screen .: hi , i cant seem to get rid of this white box on the bottom right of my screen . ive tried restarting my computer but it doesnt work . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-on-the-bottom-right-of-my-screen/da16afd0-2566-49b4-b361-a43a1e3e77fb
  8. white box on the bottom right of my screen .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Strange displays in the browser bottom right?

in Browsers and Email
    Strange displays in the browser bottom right?: In my browser (Firefox), strange "advertisements" have recently been displayed below. How can I remove this or could it be malware and how can I remove it? [ATTACH] lg Komische Anzeigen im Browser unten rechts?
  10. Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange problem area in the bottom right corner of my screen: I apologize if this was asked by someone else. In the bottom right corner of my screen, there's an area that acts strange. I first noticed it when I was playing WoW. When my cursor went into that area in the game, it changed from looking like the WoW hand to looking like...