Windows 10: Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of.

Discus and support Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It appears after login into the main desktop, I can move it about but it does not show up on any recording software as a program of its own.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ryx_142, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Ryx_142 Win User

Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of.

It appears after login into the main desktop, I can move it about but it does not show up on any recording software as a program of its own.

:)

Ryx_142, Sep 15, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of.

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of.

1. Strange red box I don't know how to get rid of. - Similar Threads - Strange red box

2. How to get rid of red X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of red X: I saw a big red X on some folder i have in the One-Drive, so I thought i needed to get more storage, I did that, moved some folders but the X still did not go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-red-x/f0d4143b-3d02-425b-b9e5-e4ad1a4501b3
  3. How to get rid of red X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of red X: I saw a big red X on some folder i have in the One-Drive, so I thought i needed to get more storage, I did that, moved some folders but the X still did not go https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-rid-of-red-x/f0d4143b-3d02-425b-b9e5-e4ad1a4501b3
  4. Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?: I don't know when it started or where it came from but one day I noticed this on my desktop. It overlays on most apps but not fullscreen games and such. What is it and how can I get rid of it?...
  5. Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?: I don't know when it started or where it came from but one day I noticed this on my desktop. It overlays on most apps but not fullscreen games and such. What is it and how can I get rid of it?...
  6. Does anyone know what this red rectangle is or how to get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Anyone know how to get rid of this red box in the left corner of my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to get rid of this red box in the left corner of my screen?: [ATTACH] The box has been there for as long as I remember, I have 2 monitors and it appears on which ever one has a application on the screen like a game. https://preview.redd.it/2sqajlcolcu81.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=517eeda72e41950a0a86ce45506e48ff625d082f...
  8. Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos play with a Black and Red border inside box, how do I get rid of it?: Okay, so I can't seem to find an answer anywhere on the internet about this and even tried some Reddit forums with no luck. This is pretty straightforward. Sometimes my videos play with a red and black border that inserts about halfway through the videos. How do I fix this?...
  9. i know how to get rid of yahoo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i know how to get rid of yahoo: fist press ctrl+shift+ese and then end all task but do not end the browers one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-how-to-get-rid-of-yahoo/9bc17b16-58da-4fbf-a98c-b40a41254cc9
  10. Anyone know how to get rid of this text box?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to get rid of this text box?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/casmar4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izcxt2/anyone_know_how_to_get_rid_of_this_text_box/