Windows 10: Strange registry entries

Discus and support Strange registry entries in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When searching the registry I came across the entries: The only languages I have installed are American and English. Are these entries installed... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaryDavey, Jan 26, 2021.

1. MaryDavey Win User

Strange registry entries

When searching the registry I came across the entries:

The only languages I have installed are American and English. Are these entries installed by Microsoft or by malware?

:)

MaryDavey, Jan 26, 2021

2. Registry entries missing

Hi Arvid,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

This might be due to the registry entries getting corrupted or missing. I would suggest you to click the article given below and try the 3rd step from the article first. If that doesn't work, continue with the other suggested troubleshooting steps one after
    the other.

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Rooke Win User
    Miscellaneous Registry entries?

W1zzard: Miscellaneous Registry entries?

For W1zzard,

*Respect :respect:

What are the registry entry names and data types for the Miscellaneous entries:

Currently selected Catalyst A.I. level, and Geometry Instancing Enabled?

I can't find anything that looks like those that are defined in that registry key, and I have to manually set them everytime I reboot my PC. *Frown Strange registry entries :(

It would be nice to be able to keep them set across reboots. *Smile Strange registry entries :)

Or are they taken care in version 0.25b11? I'm currently using 0.24.

Rooke, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Strange registry entries

Garbled Registry Entries

If it's any comfort, you're not the only one to see things like this....

Strange symbols found in Registry Editor

...one possible suggestion in that thread was disk corruption affecting the registry files. Try a chkdsk.

Thema:

Strange registry entries

1. Strange registry entries - Similar Threads - Strange registry entries

2. Registry entry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry entry: Desktop PC with Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1194.The registry has two entries for the Downloads folder as below for the same User -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders{374DE290-123F-4565-9164-39C4925E467B}...
  3. Registry entry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry entry: Desktop PC with Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.1194.The registry has two entries for the Downloads folder as below for the same User -HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders{374DE290-123F-4565-9164-39C4925E467B}...
  4. Registry Entry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Registry Entry: Does anyone know what this registry entry is? When I run McAfee Quick Clean this registry entry can never be removed, is there a reason? HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab}...
  5. Strange registry entries in Home Group Listener Guid_AlphaListener_AlphaAccount

Strange registry entries in Home Group Listener Guid_AlphaListener_AlphaAccount: I can't find anything on Alpha listener or an Alpha Account. CIA hacking tools appeared in one search but the translation to English was terrible and I couldn't understand it.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. registry entries

registry entries: ActiveX/COM Issue LocalServer32\C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech_OneCore\Common\SpeechRuntime.exe -ToastNotifier HKCR\CLSID\{265b1075-d22b-41eb-bc97-87568f3e6dab} https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/registry-entries/739b6f1f-5482-41d7-98cc-c9cfc7df078c
  7. strange entries in services

strange entries in services: [ATTACH] When I open services page I noticed there are some strange entries, as you can see from the screenshot there are some entries ended in 6dd8d3 like AarSvc_6dd8d3, BluetoothUserService_6dd8d3 and others. What are those ? are they virus ?...
  8. Entries in Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Entries in Registry: Hello, While making some registry editing, found 17 entries named "Sign.Media". Don't know what it is, have not any program this name. Can I remove them from the registry ? Answers will be appreciated Thanks 140198
  9. Strange Entry in Sigverif

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange Entry in Sigverif: So I have an Asus Hero VIII board, Win10 and my current Realtek audio driver is 6.0.1.8040. I found out at the ROG site that when installing these driver that a file called atkex_cmd.exe gets deposited in the Realtek folder in the HDA area. this file causes a system entry of...
  10. Strange Log Entry

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Log Entry: Has anyone ever seen an entry to admin log file like this: The platform firmware has corrupted memory across the previous system power transition. Date and time: 1/11/2183 - 10:46:25 pm. How would someone even go about fixing this from reappearing since this is the third...