Windows 10: Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10)

Discus and support Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I was given a GTX 970 by a freind and am not 100% sure if it is in the best condition. In most programs, windows render fine and in games, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by SHEEPY, Dec 24, 2019.

1. SHEEPY Win User

Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10)

Hello,

I was given a GTX 970 by a freind and am not 100% sure if it is in the best condition. In most programs, windows render fine and in games, I get respectable frame rates and no issues. Attached is a video of the problem.

Was just wondering if there was a fix, I am running the latest Nvidia drivers (I did check Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10) :) ).

Thanks,
    James.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxZsL1e3ixY)

:)

SHEEPY, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10) :(

Zakin, Dec 24, 2019
  3. JIN187 Win User
    Programs render multiple times in Tablet mode in Windows 10

Thank you for replying to my question so quickly.

Unfortunatley I can't describe/replicate it in terms of Windows 10 as my Surface will not boot into Windows 10 anymore - it's completely dead. I simply attempted to restart Windows 10 with the hope it would fix the issue. This means I can't undertake your
    suggested steps.

The closest I can get in Windows 7 is via the following:

• Manually resize a window to almost the same size as your screen resolution (e.g. on a 1920x1200 monitor, make your window approx 1918x1198).
    • Click the Maximise button.
    • The window will "redraw" itself into Maximised mode, even though there is very little difference in the size of the window.
    That is basically what I am experiencing. It does this "re-rendering" in-place approx 2 or 3 times, depending on what I've been doing previously. The whole thing is quick - about 2/10s - 3/10s of a second.

JIN187, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10)

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10)

1. Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Strange rendering issue

2. Strange Windows 10 issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange Windows 10 issue: My wife's computer is running Windows 10 2004, and the updates are current as of tonight. Suddenly, when you click things on the Windows desktop, they do not respond. For example if I right click on her desktop, nothing happens. If I click on the Windows start button, I...
  3. strange omissions in some programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    strange omissions in some programs: Hi, I am now running Microsoft Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1016) I updated windows 7 to windows 10 using the free update mentioned on one of the pages here. I seem to remember having problems with OpenGL. I have tried to open two programs I used to use a lot,...
  4. strange omissions in some programs

in Windows 10 Support
    strange omissions in some programs: Hi, I am now running Microsoft Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.1016) I updated windows 7 to windows 10 using the free update mentioned on one of the pages here. I seem to remember having problems with OpenGL. I have tried to open two programs I used to use a lot,...
  5. Strange program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange program: obviousvarade.exe does anyone know what what this program does, it is running on my PC and I am unable to stop it, it just restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-program/0a962c89-9b77-4056-ac28-d13cf7f6b7a3
  6. Audio Renderer Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Renderer Issue: Laptop Model : Asus M409DA-EK147T Issue: Audio Renderer problem and also audio service not responsive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-renderer-issue/658f7099-3b14-41de-a66e-f33a8ec2f43e
  7. Strange program Auto start issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange program Auto start issue: Two Unknown programs are auto started[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-program-auto-start-issue/895b1210-46e7-431b-a381-73561dc76bba
  8. Strange windows 10 issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange windows 10 issues.: Everytime I try to do video streaming via crunchyroll there are some strange times that the video player will stop loading entirely. At first I thought it was the app entirely, but then after I close it, None of my apps will open, can't shut down/restart and only way I can is...
  9. Some programs reacting strangely all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some programs reacting strangely all of a sudden.: I made a Microsoft account just for this, because this is really bugging me. =P Just starting today, my programs have been reacting weirdly. Google Chrome takes forever to bring up pages, Steam takes forever to log in, and Overwatch is taking a long time to bring up updates....
  10. Some annoying window render issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Some annoying window render issues: This has been happening for at least half a year. I have firefox in start-up... when it starts there is something wrong with the interface... i cant access the submenus in the menu bar and i cant access the right-click menu... i have to shut firefox down and start it again...