Windows 10: Strange RTL818X message

Discus and support Strange RTL818X message in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; An Icon for No RTL 818X has recently appeared. I don't know what this is and don't have one. Nothing in Device Manager. Any help as to what this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeAM, Feb 4, 2019.

1. MikeAM Win User

Strange RTL818X message

An Icon for No RTL 818X has recently appeared.

I don't know what this is and don't have one.

Nothing in Device Manager.

Any help as to what this means?

Thanks

:)

MikeAM, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Hanabishi Win User

Strange 2.9.0 error message

When launching 2.9.0 strange error message appears:

Strange RTL818X message screen1-png.png

But program seems to work.

And also "DirectCompute" status differs from 2.8.0. (2.8.0 launches normally without any messages.)

Strange RTL818X message screen2-png.png

Strange RTL818X message screen3-png.png

Hanabishi, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Feb 4, 2019
  4. bogmali Win User

Strange RTL818X message

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Strange RTL818X message

1. Strange RTL818X message - Similar Threads - Strange RTL818X message

2. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  3. Strange message on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange message on startup: Hello, I have my Windows 11 updated, but for a few days when I start the system, the popup appears to select a program to open a file, without me doing anything; When I select Notepad to see what it is, the following appears, which seems to me to be a Log file, how can I...
  4. Strange message printed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  5. Strange message printed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  6. OneDrive strange message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive strange message: Hi, I have a strange message when open OneDrive: Let this app access your info? App info Microsoft SkyDrive needs your permission to: Access OneDrive files Have full access to your contacts You can change these permissions at https://microsoft.com/consent. Show...
  7. Strange message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange message: Hi, When I open windows 10 version 2004. It take too long time to open. Before update It was fast only 3 minutes or less. Now, It takes 10 minutes or more! Also I see discoverd message then that strange message [ATTACH] I tried sfc scan but same problem Not every...
  8. Strange message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange message: Every few weeks this message pops up on my screen. It locks up my system and I'm not able to do anything else, except click one of it's buttons. It looks suspicions so I just power down my computer which is running Windows 10. When I start the computer up again everything is...
  9. Wifi Adapter shows no RTL818x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter shows no RTL818x: im using a Realtek 8812BU Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC and before i had this issue i was trying to solve a previous issue where the adapter would disconnect itself for no reason, i installed the latest drivers but that didnt work so i uninstalled the device and restarted my...
  10. Strange New Notification Message!

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange New Notification Message!: I Just got a new notification popup that said "Windows 10 Team Profile Graylynne M. R?" I'm not sure of what the rest say'. I'm not sure if I should click on it or not. Anyone know what this is about? *Confused 5909

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no rtl818x windows 10

2. what does no RTL818x mean when trying to use wireless adapter